PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Avatar jacket & scarf?

Nelsh
08-29-2010, 04:08 PM
I've got a question that I couldn't find in the forums...

When I go to Avatar Customization > Awards, it says I can get an Alan Wake jacket & scarf by playing the LE Bonus Disc. I've watched all the documentaries, and searched in downloadable content, but I can only find the two Themes.

Does anyone know how I can get the jacket & scarf?

Thanks in advance. :)

sidetwo
08-29-2010, 04:17 PM
To unlock the avatar items you need to install the Developers Commentary that's on the Bonus Disc. Once you do you then have to run the game and go to Options and Enable the Commentary. Once it's enabled it'll unlock the avatar items.

You can then disable the commentary if you don't want to play through the game again with it... though I highly recommend you do, of course. ;)

TannosukeGR
08-29-2010, 04:34 PM
To unlock the avatar items you need to install the Developers Commentary that's on the Bonus Disc. Once you do you then have to run the game and go to Options and Enable the Commentary. Once it's enabled it'll unlock the avatar items.

You can then disable the commentary if you don't want to play through the game again with it... though I highly recommend you do, of course. ;)

+1...

It works fine for me. You only need to go to the Options menu and enable their documentary. Once you enable it, you'll see it's unlocked. You don't need to go in the game just to hear them. Simply go there to Options menu and enable and disable it back and you're done. :) Those documentaries, which are in are already known from RMD's interviews.

Speaking of it, RMD, for XMAS, can you download it as DLC as a special gift? Those avatar awards seem to be the XMAS clothes. It'd be nice to watch Alan wearing them while in gameplay. :D

Nelsh
08-29-2010, 05:50 PM
Awesome, thanks a bunch! :)

cherry_cola
08-31-2010, 10:41 AM
Is there a way to obtain the avatar jacket & scarf? I don't have the limited edition of the game, so no bonus disc for me. Is there a code to unlock them?

Sarah Breaker
09-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Is there a way to obtain the avatar jacket & scarf? I don't have the limited edition of the game, so no bonus disc for me. Is there a code to unlock them?

As far as I know, no. But I'm a simply gamer. Maybe RMD answer YES. Who knows? haha

One suggestion: Do not have a friend with the Limited Edition (Bonus disc) that he/she can lend it?

I don't know if this is a politically correct suggestion. xD

Sarah Breaker
09-02-2010, 03:35 PM
Speaking of it, RMD, for XMAS, can you download it as DLC as a special gift? Those avatar awards seem to be the XMAS clothes. It'd be nice to watch Alan wearing them while in gameplay. :D

I like the idea!!! :cool:

TannosukeGR
09-03-2010, 02:40 PM

There's no code to unlock them. They unlock ONLY in Bonus CD gameplay. You can see that from the above answers.

Only 2 options:

1) Pay up for it. It costs only 280$, as far as I know.

2) Find someone, who owns the AW LCE and ask him to lend the Bonus CD and try it. I'd like to figure it out, if it works.

jester131
02-29-2012, 09:37 PM
my avatar always wears the jacket scarf outfit :)