PDA

View Full Version : Question about the story

Velecost
10-15-2010, 09:25 AM
Very simple but at what point in episode one does Alan discover he is "missing a week"? I must have missed it when my buddy was bothering me on skype, any help is appreciated.

cold fusion 33
10-15-2010, 09:35 AM
After Alan dives into the water, he wakes up in his crashed car. He makes his way to Stucky's gas station and sees the date on the deerfest sign, showing him that he's missed a week.

MikkiRMD
10-15-2010, 09:39 AM
Very simple but at what point in episode one does Alan discover he is "missing a week"? I must have missed it when my buddy was bothering me on skype, any help is appreciated.

When he reaches that gas station, there's a "7 days to Deerfest" sign. If you look at that, Wake will comment that he's lost a week. We then reiterate that a few minutes later, in the first "Previously on Alan Wake" bit.

Velecost
10-15-2010, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the responses guys. I got that in the "previously on Alan Wake" but they didn't talk about the deerfest thing. Clears it right up, that is exactly when my buddy called too ha :)

Dusk Golem
10-15-2010, 01:21 PM
I actually didn't notice the sign either on my first playthrough as I wanted to investigate the building and triggered the cutscene instead of getting a chance to look around. The Previously thing does explain it though.