Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

Alan Wake American nightmare PC version show your support!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Alan Wake American nightmare PC version show your support!

    Please،please،please work on alan wake american nightmare pc version......Please...I want alan wake american nightmare for pc...

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Alan Wake American nightmare PC version show your support!

      http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/26424...-take-my-money

      This gif proves it all. 1 video = 1000 pictures = 1000000 words.
      The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Alan Wake American nightmare PC version show your support!

        I want this...I want this play on pc Please... Please answer:
        Do come this game for PC???

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Alan Wake American nightmare PC version show your support!

          I'd definitely love to see American Nightmare come to the PC. I held out hope for the original to release on the PC. Bought it day one and wasn't disappointed at all. It even exceeded my expectations.

          As much as I'd like to get a 360 to play AWAN now. I simply can't afford to go and buy a console for one game.

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Alan Wake American nightmare PC version show your support!

            With the high sales of Alan wake on pc we showed remedy that we want american nightmare on pc too! Now we must wait until Microsoft allows them to do it

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Alan Wake American nightmare PC version show your support!

              I would like Alan Wake American Nightmare on the PC.

              My reason are that MS isn't the best system for Alan Wake, this game should have been an open world horror game for the PC (and maybe PS3).

              So instead of working on making Alan Wake on the next Xbox system, you can build on this game via DLCs and open up the world.

              Anybody here feels the same?

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Alan Wake American nightmare PC version show your support!

                If it does come to PC, would it be standalone or DLC that needs the original to run?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Alan Wake American nightmare PC version show your support!

                  Originally posted by EliParker View Post
                  I would like Alan Wake American Nightmare on the PC.

                  My reason are that MS isn't the best system for Alan Wake, this game should have been an open world horror game for the PC (and maybe PS3).

                  So instead of working on making Alan Wake on the next Xbox system, you can build on this game via DLCs and open up the world.

                  Anybody here feels the same?
                  Absolutely not.
                  The game is awesome as it is, i dont think Open World would make it a better.
                  Besides, this was already discussed so many times...

                  Just make a PC Version and the 'Super Effective Sales' will get even better!
                  I've put the Imagination in its Place.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Alan Wake American nightmare PC version show your support!

                    Originally posted by LSKzane View Post
                    Absolutely not.
                    The game is awesome as it is, i dont think Open World would make it a better.
                    Besides, this was already discussed so many times...

                    Just make a PC Version and the 'Super Effective Sales' will get even better!
                    I think that Alan Wake would be a better IP if it was on PC only. I have nothing against Xbox users (as I have one also), but majority of Xbox only users don't like games outside of that is popular or MP only. Also if it was PC only, as fans the wait between games won't be so long. Fans had to wait two years for AW to finally show up on the PC. So how long are we going to wait for AW: AN to show up on the PC (two years? I'll think that it may never come out for the PC until Remedy comes out and say "look AW: AN will come out for the PC at ---- 2012"). Also making a case for this IP not to be on the Xbox is look at how quickly they made a profit when it finally left the Xbox. I believe that Alan Wake would be a better fit on PC/PS3/Wii U as the games on those systems are likely to try a new IP and getting a horror game.

                    To me Alan Wake feels like it needs to be a open world, as the darkness is taking over town, and having being able to access have of the town would make for a great horror game.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Alan Wake American nightmare PC version show your support!

                      Ok if you really think AW would be better as an Open World game and so on, fine, im okay with that but please, this is a discussion from like 2-3 yrs ago, let it finally rest dude we had that so many times already...
                      I've put the Imagination in its Place.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Alan Wake American nightmare PC version show your support!

                        Originally posted by LSKzane View Post
                        Ok if you really think AW would be better as an Open World game and so on, fine, im okay with that but please, this is a discussion from like 2-3 yrs ago, let it finally rest dude we had that so many times already...
                        Fair enough, but having discussions about open world for the Alan Wake IP will show Remedy that AW 2 should be an open world game.

                        If Remedy creates a new forum page for AW 2, then I'll discuss what I think they should add to AW 2 (from the POV of a fan).

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Alan Wake American nightmare PC version show your support!

                          If you really want to play a Open world Horror Game, try Deadly Premonition.
                          One of the best games ive played last year.

                          And after all, theyre Remedy! They simply cant make any bad games so just trust them, AW2 will be awesome. Im pretty damn sure about that!
                          I've put the Imagination in its Place.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Alan Wake American nightmare PC version show your support!

                            Originally posted by LSKzane View Post
                            If you really want to play a Open world Horror Game, try Deadly Premonition.
                            One of the best games ive played last year.

                            And after all, theyre Remedy! They simply cant make any bad games so just trust them, AW2 will be awesome. Im pretty damn sure about that!
                            Played and beat DP, it was on my fave horror games. I can't wait for the "upgraded" version that is coming for the PS3 and that is meant to come out this year.

                            I do trust Remedy, but my trust was broken many times over by the video game industry, so I would like Remedy to be open with their fans.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Alan Wake American nightmare PC version show your support!

                              Originally posted by EliParker View Post
                              I would like Alan Wake American Nightmare on the PC.

                              My reason are that MS isn't the best system for Alan Wake, this game should have been an open world horror game for the PC (and maybe PS3).

                              So instead of working on making Alan Wake on the next Xbox system, you can build on this game via DLCs and open up the world.

                              Anybody here feels the same?
                              Originally posted by EliParker View Post
                              I think that Alan Wake would be a better IP if it was on PC only. I have nothing against Xbox users (as I have one also), but majority of Xbox only users don't like games outside of that is popular or MP only. Also if it was PC only, as fans the wait between games won't be so long. Fans had to wait two years for AW to finally show up on the PC. So how long are we going to wait for AW: AN to show up on the PC (two years? I'll think that it may never come out for the PC until Remedy comes out and say "look AW: AN will come out for the PC at ---- 2012"). Also making a case for this IP not to be on the Xbox is look at how quickly they made a profit when it finally left the Xbox. I believe that Alan Wake would be a better fit on PC/PS3/Wii U as the games on those systems are likely to try a new IP and getting a horror game.

                              To me Alan Wake feels like it needs to be a open world, as the darkness is taking over town, and having being able to access have of the town would make for a great horror game.
                              Bold parts are what i dont agree on. AW was not ment to be a horror game and its style of story would not work in an open world style.
                              It made a profit on xbox just took longer than Remedy/MS would have liked.


                              Wii? They only buy Nintendo games on that system and it would have looked pretty ugly.

                              And again its not a horror game.
                              Team Yu
                              https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
                              http://facebook.com/TeamYu

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Alan Wake American nightmare PC version show your support!

                                Originally posted by thebestbit View Post
                                Bold parts are what i dont agree on. AW was not ment to be a horror game and its style of story would not work in an open world style.
                                It made a profit on xbox just took longer than Remedy/MS would have liked.


                                Wii? They only buy Nintendo games on that system and it would have looked pretty ugly.

                                And again its not a horror game.
                                I wrote Wii U the next gen Nintendo system coming out this year.

                                The reason the story work for this was they likely they rewrote it it fit the style of the game.

                                I have to say Alan Wake was a horror game with a story (which is rare in any horror game or movie)

                                About the profit on the Xbox, I don't think MS wants to wait for the long run when it comes to any IP.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X