Poetry in Motion achievement glitch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poetry in Motion achievement glitch?

I just got done a run of Fight 'Till Dawn in Ghost Town, my score was 110,750 with a survivor streak of 8:50; well over the requirements for the achievement and yet I didn't get it.

Is it glitched?

Re: Poetry in Motion achievement glitch?

You have to do it on nightmare? (Not sure)
    "Following a typical nightmare pattern, I was late, desperately trying to reach my destination – a lighthouse – for some urgent reason I couldn’t remember."

Comment

We did test it during development. Anyone else have this problem?

Comment

I don't have it myself, but I've seen quite a bunch of people who have that achievement. Perhaps it doesn't work properly on certain maps? Or it might be some other condition.

Comment

First off, just want to thank everyone at Remedy for another fantastic game. I too did not receive the Poetry In Motion achievement. Am currently ranked 2nd in the world on Ghost Town Nightmare, with a score of roughly 114,000 and lasted 7.5 minutes. Not too pissed about it, because I believe I could do it again. But would be nice to investigated, seeing as how I am not the only one having a problem.
          Ps. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to an Alan Wake 2.
          GT: WesmanPipes

Comment

Came across a user on Giantbomb.com who has had the same problem. His username is Rafaelfc. Doesnt give any details as to which map. Have a feeling that this achievement may be glitched on the Ghost Town map. Im wondering if it was tested on all maps or just a specific map. Hopefully some details will become available and those that seem to be having problems will be assisted.

Comment

Did a second run through Ghost Town Nightmare. Improved my score to 125,000 and a 6min51sec period without being hit. Achievement still didint pop up. Heres to hoping for some help.

Comment

I don't think nightmare maps count for that achievement, arcade maps only.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                  I don't think nightmare maps count for that achievement, arcade maps only.
                  I wasn't on a Nightmare map.

Comment

you can count me in.
                    Cemetary, Normal
                    6:20 Survivor Streak
                    101.850 Points
                    ... and I didn't get the achievement.
                    I was online when I played this.

edit: I've got it now, 114k in the Normal Cave arena, don't know why I didn't get it at the Cemetary.
                    Last edited by jester131; 02-24-2012, 06:54 PM.
                    If you like the actor JAMES McCAFFREY you NEED to watch my James McCaffrey COLLECTION

Comment

Finally got the achievement last night while playing through Ghost Town Normal. Got over 100,000 and survived for the entirety without being hit. Achievement description is a little vague. Im guessing it must only be done on the normal arcade maps, even though it states it must be done in arcade.

For anyone attempting , find a location on a map with long lines of sight. Use the hunting rifle if possible and kill quickly. Dont have a much time to fool around. Use the first wave to build a up a combo to somewhere around 7 or 8. Try to maintain this and make sure when you end the game you have a combo near a 6. You will get a big bonus when the game ends. Good luck.

Comment

Mine didn't unlock, too! I got 115,000 points and survived more than 8m. It's even recorded as a high score! Yet no achievement. =(

Comment

Finally got it. We have to get 100,000 points without taking any damage at all.

Comment

I had the same problem 6:05 streak with over 100,000 points on first arcade level

Comment

I had the same probleeeeeem!!

9.59 streak with 104,000 points on Roulette Area!
                              http://i44.tinypic.com/fyln9y.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X