Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we get a straight answer about the PC version?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can we get a straight answer about the PC version?

Originally posted by ADM View Post
    Just a quick correction to this, Remedy haven't actually spoken about DX10 at all either. They have always been quiet on this subject as well.
    Remedy has always talked about the game being Vista exclusive to make full use of the new DX10 effects, but then again this was back in 2005/2006 before the 3-4 year out blackout. They also demoed the game at this Intel Developers Conference thing saying how they would make full use of multicore processors. It even says in the extremely outdated FAQ.

Edit, no mention about DX10 itself, but being a Vista exclusive I figured it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Gizardo123 View Post
      I don't know if you're blind or just hard of seeing, but the game looks much better now than it did back in 2005.
      No. You got me wrong. This wasn't a negative post. I was saying that there is to much work to do to focus on two systems. Working on the Xbox saves a lot of time in development.

So don't be complaining about games from 2005. And the read the post carefully before replying.

Comment

Originally posted by himynamesryan View Post
        And the read the post carefully before replying.
        Wise advice! Obey it! Jesus saves!
        If you like the actor JAMES McCAFFREY you NEED to watch my James McCaffrey COLLECTION

Comment

Hey all,

I'm a PC gamer at heart (have a Core i7, Radeon 4890, 5.1 audio setup at home) so I do appreciate your concerns.

Unfortunately all I can say at this point is that we're focusing all our efforts on the 360 version and will be making comments in regards to the PC at a later in time.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkusRMD View Post
            Hey all,

I'm a PC gamer at heart (have a Core i7, Radeon 4890, 5.1 audio setup at home) so I do appreciate your concerns.

Unfortunately all I can say at this point is that we're focusing all our efforts on the 360 version and will be making comments in regards to the PC at a later in time.
            got canceled?

Comment

Markus didn't say that the pc version is canceled, just that they are focusing on the 360 version for now.

Comment

Good work Markus !

I'm really happy that you focusing on Xbox360 version...
                I love Killer7, Silent Hill 1, Max Payne, Shadow of the Colossus.Markus and Alan Wake...
                He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any

Comment

Originally posted by shorty View Post
                  Markus didn't say that the pc version is canceled, just that they are focusing on the 360 version for now.

will be making comments in regards to the PC at a later in time.
                  doesn't sound good...

Comment

Sometimes this happened... remember: GTAIV, Gears of War, Mass Effect, Mirror's Edge..

Better later, than never...
                    Last edited by killer7ita; 07-06-2009, 05:08 PM.
                    I love Killer7, Silent Hill 1, Max Payne, Shadow of the Colossus.Markus and Alan Wake...
                    He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any

Comment

=( this is not the new I wanted to hear. Not the news indeed.

Anyways, thanks I guess...looks like this is a game I won't be seeing on my PC.
                      Last edited by Gizardo123; 07-06-2009, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Hey all,

im sorry marcus but i am very dissapointed.i thought that remedy were different than other development companies but all are the same.

waiting so many years for the game ,still we don't get anything about the pc version and now we hear that that it would release months after the xbox 360 version(like 4 to 5 months).they doing like the other companies so the xbox 360 version can get better sales.

i guess that i won't be buying it then...

Comment

Yep, I don't have access to a 360 and I don't play on buying one either.

Comment

Hey all,

I created an account just to tell you guys that you just lost a sale.

Comment

Look guys I dont mean to start a flame war or anything.I was also looking forward to the pc version even though i have a 360(pc ver will always out-do the console one.)But geez you guys are acting like spoiled brats,either just wait out the pc release(could be anywhere frmo 2 months to a year of the console version) or dont buy it at all.I mean do you really think Remedy will you guys hanging?At least have some faith in them.Ill simply wait what they have to say then ill decide what to buy it for.Also you guys were aching for an answer and when you got that you didnt like,you all went batshit crazy.You should have just waited if you didnt want your hearts broken,in the past Markus did say they were focusing on the 360 version.
                              http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/5563/img05f.jpg

Comment

I don't mind waiting at all, in fact I'd rather wait for a solid PC version. But Remedy won't even acknowledge if the PC version is still being made at all. It's really not fair to the fans at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X