Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remedy Live! - 2pm GMT - Wednesday 20th January!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Remedy Live! - 2pm GMT - Wednesday 20th January!

Hmm, I'll be at work then. But around 3 pm, there's usually not a lot going on. Maybe I can make it.
    Open up the broken cup
    Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

Originally posted by ADM View Post
      Oh in addition we will also be giving out an Alan Wake t-shirt and flashlight during the chat as well
      *Licks hand and sticks it in an outlet so the shock will get her heart pumping again*

9 AM on a school day, huh? Bah, oh well. I'll PM you any questions I can think of some time this week, then, I guess.

And I'm assuming you'll post the whole conversation somewhere here afterward, of course?
      <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

I have a Q, ADM. So when this starts should we just PM you One question at a time on IRC or All the ones we have? I have a few prepared already.

Also, it sounds like messaging you the question first is acting as a sort of filter, then we get voiced and can ask Remedy the question you OK'ed ourselves. Is this correct?
        Last edited by BxB402; 01-14-2010, 10:29 PM.
        AIM/GT: BxB402 "Super perfundo on the early eve of your day."

Comment

Kitt: Yep no worries, I of course will be posting the whole conversation on the forums afterwards.

BxB402: That's correct to both questions. As for how many questions you can ask RMD, it all depends on the number of people asking questions. If there's a lot unfortunately it can only be one question per person.

Comment

Yes for One at a time or for all at once? lol

Cool. This oughtta be fun.
            Last edited by BxB402; 01-15-2010, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Just sent dozens of questions for ADM.
              KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

I'll be there.

Its business time.

Comment

Is flashlight for someone who asks the best question( like last year that someone won that poster) or just for lucky one who takes part in the event?
                  Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Originally posted by GENE_BC View Post
                    Is flashlight for someone who asks the best question( like last year that someone won that poster) or just for lucky one who takes part in the event?
                    Well I guess the lucky one, I'll hold a simple little competition right at the end of the Q&A where the first one to answer a question wins.

Comment

WOW...

So, i will be fast, very fast, just like my heroe when i was a children, Sonic The Headghog

hahaha

EDIT : And ADM, will be the Flashlight + Shirt or separeted?
                      Last edited by WakeLestat360; 01-16-2010, 07:43 AM.
                      Chelsea Football Club - CFC' GO BLUES!

Comment

Yep seperate. 2 people will have a chance to win.

Comment

Well I guess the lucky one, I'll hold a simple little competition right at the end of the Q&A where the first one to answer a question wins.
                          Then I'll have to ask them FIRST when I get in there, since Greece Time is in the same time zone as the RMD's time..
                          The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Looks like i'll need to put my thinking cap on in the early morning of Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
                              Then I'll have to ask them FIRST when I get in there, since Greece Time is in the same time zone as the RMD's time..
                              It's the first one to ANSWER a question, not ask. I will be asking 2 questions at the end of the Q&A and whoever answers each question (correctly) first wins. Of course it's one different winner per question.

Comment

It's the first one to ANSWER a question, not ask. I will be asking 2 questions at the end of the Q&A and whoever answers each question (correctly) first wins. Of course it's one different winner per question.
                                Aha. Then I'll have to wait for those questions and to answer them properly.
                                The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Working...
                                X