X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What is with this?

^ This.
    If I'm an ass, I should say so. If I don't, somebody else will. If I say it first, that disarms them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chipper3 View Post
      i suggest you fanboy losers get a life and stop trying to troll an alan wake site knowing its for dedicated fans.

i don't know if its true or not,doesn't matter. still will be an incredible game and will still be one of the best looking console games.

remedy doesn't owe an explanation just to satisfy some pathetic fankids with no lives, who are soley concerned only about which electronics device or game is the so called "graphics king". Remedy went gold not to long ago after 5 yrs of busting there ass off to make this incredible game happen. they're probably enjoying some well deserved time off.

plz take your trivia,childish nonsense flamewars somewhere else and stop trying to downplay a great game because its not on the electronics device you worship.
      I'm just stating the truth, guess even the truth means nothing anymore.

Also, I have a 360, but its a disappointment if the game is really sub-par HD for being developed for so long.

Comment

Anyway,Remedy please double confirm the game running @ 720p

I am from Shanghai,China.

Comment

these pics for pixel counting are not from the 960 video capture,they are from some other direct captures.that confirms my guess when I recalled that every 720p video of alan wake's gameplay the remedy has ever released had a blurry look comparing to 720p video of other games.

Comment

I have confidence that if this is really subHD then Remedy has a real reason for not being able to put out 1280x720. For example the lighting/shadow effects look really hardware-heavy. And I think most of the developement time was put to gameplay/storytelling.
            I know that most of you haters will reply this "Dude the reason for subHD is that they are lazy" so there is no point in doing that.
            "I was already so far past the point-of-no-return I couldn't remember what it had looked like when I had passed it."

Comment

Man, i will laugh SO hard when Remedy come here and just punch your faces with a " The game is 720p NATIVE"
              Chelsea Football Club - CFC' GO BLUES!

Comment

Originally posted by Munkk1 View Post
                I have confidence that if this is really subHD then Remedy has a real reason for not being able to put out 1280x720. For example the lighting/shadow effects look really hardware-heavy. And I think most of the developement time was put to gameplay/storytelling.
                I know that most of you haters will reply this "Dude the reason for subHD is that they are lazy" so there is no point in doing that.
                Then why not just say so and get it over with ? We are not 3 year old kids and should not be treated as such

Also a PC version would be welcome, i hate Wii resolution games

Comment

Originally posted by WakeLestat360 View Post
                  Man, i will laugh SO hard when Remedy come here and just punch your faces with a " The game is 720p NATIVE"
                  That can never happen as it seems

It is very strange, they always talked like the game would have great graphics, but subHD games look terribly blurry and eveything they have worked for would have gone to waste, since all detail and effects would be lost in a blurry mess

It does feel unbelievable that the game is rendered at almost Wii resolutions
                  Last edited by labwarrior; 04-18-2010, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Labwarrior? Weren't you the little kid that claimed Fable 2 had better graphics than Crysis, or was that some other retard?

Comment

Originally posted by WakeLestat360 View Post
                      Whatever they say is pointless, Digital Foundry will be what matters.

Comment

AH man, i will sleep! You're making this a hell, with you "non-sence" speaks!
                        Chelsea Football Club - CFC' GO BLUES!

Comment

The funny thing is that Digital Foundry did a trailer Analysis for Alan Wake before and never said anything about it being below 720p, wonder why....

Comment

Originally posted by Chipper3 View Post
                            i suggest you fanboy losers get a life and stop trying to troll an alan wake site knowing its for dedicated fans.

i don't know if its true or not,doesn't matter. still will be an incredible game and will still be one of the best looking console games.

remedy doesn't owe an explanation just to satisfy some pathetic fankids with no lives, who are soley concerned only about which electronics device or game is the so called "graphics king". Remedy went gold not to long ago after 5 yrs of busting there ass off to make this incredible game happen. they're probably enjoying some well deserved time off.

plz take your trivia,childish nonsense flamewars somewhere else and stop trying to downplay a great game because its not on the electronics device you worship.
                            A real fan

1. would like the game to be in HD and look its best
                            2. would like to have at least the option to play it on PC
                            3. would not like beeing lied to an deceived like a 3 year old kid by the developers

See ? The specific game was a lot about its "amazing" graphics, has always been, since it started, now if it renders so low, there are no amazing graphics anymore, just a blurry mess like Fable 2, that had some great detail, foliage and effects, all lost in blurryness and jaggies

Comment

Why Remedy not answer??.

Because it does know how to say that AW is not 720p.

Easy.

Comment

Originally posted by labwarrior View Post
                                A real fan

1. would like the game to be in HD and look its best
                                2. would like to have at least the option to play it on PC
                                3. would not like beeing lied to an deceived like a 3 year old kid by the developers

See ? The specific game was a lot about its "amazing" graphics, has always been, since it started, now if it renders so low, there are no amazing graphics anymore, just a blurry mess like Fable 2, that had some great detail, foliage and effects, all lost in blurryness and jaggies
                                How can Fable 2 possibly be a blurry mess when it looks better than Crysis? Your own words....

Comment

Working...
                                X