Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Night Springs [Possible spoilers]

I could get past it.
    Do a looney-gooney dance, cross the kitchen floor, put something silly in the world that ain't been there before.

Comment

i'm confused. is night springs a town, game or a tv show?

Comment

It's neither...it's actually a little coffee shop and motel in Bright Falls!

Comment

Night Springs is TV show like Max Payne's Shows. It's Psychological Show , actually.
          When it's all dark...light is so precious, just like the darkness

Comment

Night Springs is a bit like The Twilight Zone. Quite amusing I think, although that statement may cause such a boost in Mikki's writing ego that we can't handle it...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkusRMD View Post
              Night Springs is a bit like The Twilight Zone. Quite amusing I think, although that statement may cause such a boost in Mikki's writing ego that we can't handle it...
              I really enjoyed all the Night Springs episodes, but, I didn't get this... I thought it was an old TV show, like in the 70's or something.

Does Alan write for the show?
              Alan... Wake up

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan View Post
                I really enjoyed all the Night Springs episodes, but, I didn't get this... I thought it was an old TV show, like in the 70's or something.

Does Alan write for the show?
                Well, Night Springs probably goes way back. (They're still making Twilight Zone, and it debuted in 1958...) Wake did write for the show at one point, but that was before his first novel.
                Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiRMD View Post
                  Well, Night Springs probably goes way back. (They're still making Twilight Zone, and it debuted in 1958...) Wake did write for the show at one point, but that was before his first novel.
                  Which episode was your favorite? Of Twilight Zone?

For me..."Little Girl Lost". The one where the little girl gets lost in the rip in time and space behind her bed was one of my favorites. Maybe because according to real science it's completely possible. It's one of those weird things you can imagine happpening to someone you know and never being really explained and no matte rhow much you research it you will never be able to explain it. Just a freak incident in time.
                  AIM/GT: BxB402 "Super perfundo on the early eve of your day."

Comment

Originally posted by BxB402 View Post
                    Which episode was your favorite? Of Twilight Zone?
                    That's a hard one. I suck at picking favorites; after a certain level of quality is achieved, I kind of lose the ability to put things in any order of excellence. "To Serve Man" is an enduring classic, of course. I love "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet," with Bill Shatner, and the twist in "Eye of the Beholder" blew my mind as a kid. Oh, and "It’s a Good Life" is another fantastic episode. Lots and lots of good ones in there...

Oh, and I want to say "The Demon With a Glass Hand". I know it's an Outer Limits episode, but goddammit, that's a great episode.
                    Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Ahahah I know exactly what you mean. Those are all great ones too.Not sure why that one stuck so much but it did, but yeah. Twilight Zone as a whole is freaking genius. Outer Limits also wa sone of the greats. I Also loved the "Tales from the Darkside". That one was a little cheesier but had some good ones too. It had a few good Stephen King ones. I can't remembe rnow which ones aside from "Word Processor of the Gods"...but that was a pretty cool one in itself.
                      AIM/GT: BxB402 "Super perfundo on the early eve of your day."

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiRMD View Post
                        Nice. Thanks Mikki!
                        Alan... Wake up

Comment

Working...
                        X