Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're not making a third DLC pack right now

Hey guys,

Let me just snip this one in the bud before everybody gets all excited: I know this Eurogamer article claims that we're doing one, but it's a misunderstanding: Matias is talking about "The Writer," our second DLC pack, when he says there'll be a further one out this year, not about a third pack. Apparently they thought he was talking about a completely new DLC thing.

Of course, it's not inconceivable that there could be more than just two -- that'll probably have a lot to do with how the first two do, among other things -- but let me reiterate we're not working on anything like that right now. It's just a simple misunderstanding!
    Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Re: We're not making a third DLC pack right now

Thanks for the heads up Mikki
    Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

What are you on about?! lol

OFC your going to do a third dlc and a second AW Its the biggest game produced by remedy and it is a massive success! Yer ok sales might not reflect it but rental charts fly it to the top.... its a new series, people are wary of it and dnt wana spend £40 on a game like that when they can rent it for £7. Alan wake 2 will be a massive succes now people know what a great game it is.

I completly love this game, i beg you to do a third DLC and a second game

Comment

Like I said, I'm not saying there won't be any more Alan Wake beyond the second DLC episode, I'm just saying that you're not gonna see a third DLC pack this fall, despite what the Eurogamer article says. They've been mistaken. I'm just trying to make sure you guys don't get misled.
        Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

I'm excited enough about the 2 DLC specials already, so a 3rd would probably kill me

But on a more serious note, thanks for keeping us posted.
          That's no ordinary sword. In my hands it guarantees freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiRMD View Post
            Like I said, I'm not saying there won't be any more Alan Wake beyond the second DLC episode, I'm just saying that you're not gonna see a third DLC pack this fall, despite what the Eurogamer article says. They've been mistaken. I'm just trying to make sure you guys don't get misled.
            Can you buy shares in RMD?
            Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

This Eurogamer news has been spreading to one forum. I quoted your words for this news for that, Mikko.

If they read your quote, I'm sure they'll understand...
              The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Hmm... fine
                I'm back.

Comment

After 2 i'll be happy if you move onto your next game. As much as I'd love to see you continue to release DLC, I'm excited for you to get started on your next boxed title.

Comment

Thanks for the info Mikki.

Oh man I can't wait for July 27 to get the DLC "The Signal"

I hope it is a whole episode with epic stuf!
                    Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                    Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Thanks a lot.....
                      WTBF...?

Comment

Good to know. I hope that the two DLC's you have planned at least come to a satisfying conclusion. I pray we get a Alan Wake 2! Buy the game people!!!!!
                        "I wish you were crazy...but your not crazy!!!"

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Mikki, Me and my friend are always talking about AW at school. Hopefully people buy it.

Comment

Thank's Mikki for clean this up
                            "Now I am become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds"

Comment

Tbh I never believe anything a gaming site says until the developer/publisher release an official statement. I respect though that Remedy have came out and killed the rumour before it got majorly out there and everyone starts to expect it and makes Remedy look bad for "promising" something that they never said would exist. I'm really looking forward to the DLC and continuing the Alan Wake story. I really hope the DLC lives up to the standards of the main game with a few improvements.

Comment

Working...
                              X