Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Alan Wake at the Video Game Awards 2011 !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Alan Wake at the Video Game Awards 2011 !

Originally posted by Kranitoko View Post
    People on N4G are complaining about the screenshot above.

They're also crying out for Microsoft to buy Remedy. Personally, I dont think they should be bought out, because Microsoft could mess up Remedy and I don't want that.
    well it just confirmed MS still publishing
    why they would think MS already bought Remedy?

btw,if you read Phil Spencer interview when they bought twisted pixel he said microsoft will now have a hands of relationship with their studios and give them more creative freedom
    Last edited by N2O1990; 11-04-2011, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Here is the Mainmenu:

When it's all dark...light is so precious, just like the darkness

Comment

lol kinect wake
        "This is the way the world ends
        Not with a bang but a whimper."

-T.S Eliot-

Comment

Just wondering..."Full Game" or more like the normal XBLA Game (4-5 h game)?
          I guess I have to wait until VGAs to receive an answer ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by N2O1990 View Post
            well it just confirmed MS still publishing
            why they would think MS already bought Remedy?

btw,if you read Phil Spencer interview when they bought twisted pixel he said microsoft will now have a hands of relationship with their studios and give them more creative freedom
            I never said Microsoft have bought them. I said that people WANT Microsoft to buy Remedy.

Comment

This is a double post, but I was wondering if Remedy could tell us this:

Are Poets of the Fall returning to do a song or 2?

Comment

I never said Microsoft have bought them. I said that people WANT Microsoft to buy Remedy.
                i said "they",not "you"!

Comment

People on N4G are complaining about the screenshot above.
                  You mean the photograph of somebody's TV screen that somebody posted back in May?

I'm not commenting on the picture itself (my "won't confirm or deny rumors" policy is still in effect!), but you might want to take into account the source. =)
                  Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

This is a double post, but I was wondering if Remedy could tell us this:

Are Poets of the Fall returning to do a song or 2?
                    Unfortunately, I just can't talk about this kind of stuff yet, it would kind of steal the thunder from the official reveal. =)
                    Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

I am very disappointed...

I was looking forward to a real sequal of Alan Wake and all we get is a Live Arcade titel... I am a fan of deep core games, with lot if content and I dislike the trend of tiny casual download games which dont't give you value for money!

No Thanks, Remedy. You lost a core gamer and a real fan of Alan Wake 1!

Comment

"Don't give you value for money..." Heh. Oh, ye of little faith.
                        Last edited by MikkiRMD; 11-04-2011, 03:15 PM. Reason: What was that extra "you" doing in there? Pfft. Gone! It's gone now.

Comment

Originally posted by revan View Post
                          I am very disappointed...

I was looking forward to a real sequal of Alan Wake and all we get is a Live Arcade titel... I am a fan of deep core games, with lot if content and I dislike the trend of tiny casual download games which dont't give you value for money!

No Thanks, Remedy. You lost a core gamer and a real fan of Alan Wake 1!
                          You're assuming a lot by the platform it is on. All I can say is wait for the official announcement before making up your mind.

Comment

Well, I dont't think that any Arcade titel will ba a cinematic, thrilling, AAA production like Alan Wake 1.

And Alan Wake 1 deserves no Arcade game, but a real sequal...

There are good reasons Bioshock Infinite, Uncharted 3 and Skyrim (or any other big IP) are no download titel only...
                            Last edited by revan; 11-04-2011, 10:54 AM.

Comment

There's nothing I can really say to that without talking about the game in detail, which I can't do, so all I can say is that if your only standard for a quality is a full-priced retail game, I'm sorry to hear that, but as far as the "value for money" argument goes, I think I can say without any hyperbole that we've definitely got you covered on that front. Of course it's still up to you whether you like it, but maybe you'd like to, y'know, see something about the game before you pronounce it horrible? =)

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiRMD View Post
                                There's nothing I can really say to that without talking about the game in detail, which I can't do, so all I can say is that if your only standard for a quality is a full-priced retail game, I'm sorry to hear that, but as far as the "value for money" argument goes, I think I can say without any hyperbole that we've definitely got you covered on that front. Of course it's still up to you whether you like it, but maybe you'd like to, y'know, see something about the game before you pronounce it horrible? =)
                                Lets make a prediction on the release date ;P

OK so its an XBLA game, so I presume early 2012?

Comment

Working...
                                X