Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alan Wake coming to PC on February 16th, 2012!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Alan Wake coming to PC in early 2012!

I don't like to play the "graphic-whore" role but i will admit i'm genuinely interested in the graphical effects they will "pump" or add in the PC version.

I can't wait for the FAQ !

Comment

In a breif, PC gamers disgust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Baast View Post
        I don't like to play the "graphic-whore" role but i will admit i'm genuinely interested in the graphical effects they will "pump" or add in the PC version.

I can't wait for the FAQ !
        Oh for crying out loud. The game will probably be a straight forward port in higher resolution. What do you expect now. DX11? Tesselation? New game engine? Just the fact that we ( PC gamers ) are finally getting this game is more than enough. All i want is a bug free and well optimized game. Nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHATT View Post
          I think having both FXAA and MSAA as an option is great(see Arkham City on PC)
          Same goes for Human Revolution.
          "There's an old tale wrought with the mystery of Tom the Poet and his Muse and a magic lake, which gave a life to the words the Poet used.."

Comment

Sooooooooo when will we get news of a PS3 version? This is great news though, I will probably get this for PC even though I'm not a PC gamer

Comment

Originally posted by phillynavs3 View Post
              Sooooooooo when will we get news of a PS3 version? This is great news though, I will probably get this for PC even though I'm not a PC gamer
              Chill out friend, we barely got PC version.

Comment

I doubt it will have anything to happen for PS3 version. It's up to RMD to make a deal with Sony. If they wanted to announce Alan Wake's PS3 version release, first of all, Sony would announce it.
                The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by MilitanT-7 View Post
                  In a breif, PC gamers disgust me.
                  Your generalisations and sweeping statements disgust me.
                  Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

I would like to make it clear that Microsoft funded the production of the first Alan Wake game, and while they were happy for Remedy to now self-publish on PC it is highly unlikely they would want to see the game on a competing console. While we do own the Alan Wake brand, Remedy doesn't have rights to publish THE Alan Wake on PS3. And technically it would be significantly more difficult to do than the PC version.

Back to topic...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkusRMD View Post
                      I would like to make it clear that Microsoft funded the production of the first Alan Wake game, and while they were happy for Remedy to now self-publish on PC it is highly unlikely they would want to see the game on a competing console. While we do own the Alan Wake brand, Remedy doesn't have rights to publish THE Alan Wake on PS3. And technically it would be significantly more difficult to do than the PC version.

Back to topic...
                      Thanks alot this is what we was needing short direct answer now i hope every one back on talking about the pc version and just that..Remedy team please i hope you have something soon out for our pc version like some new information or screenshots or video that shows us how pc version will be good such as gameplay i really can not wait for it

There is something i would like to ask about is there any chances that we can also get AWAN on pc after releasing it on XBLA........
                      Last edited by Alan Wake; 12-29-2011, 05:17 PM.

Comment

I would like to make it clear that Microsoft funded the production of the first Alan Wake game
                        Are they also funding the production of AW:AN, or is their involvement a little different this time? (eg mainly publishing to XBLA/marketing, not so much funding the development of the title per se).

Comment

I would like to make it clear that Microsoft funded the production of the first Alan Wake game
                          Are they also funding the production of AW:AN, or is their involvement a little different this time? (eg mainly publishing/marketing, not so much funding development per se?)

Comment

I'm positive Alan Wake American Nightmare won't be available on PC, as a matter of fact it does not bother me for it's only a spin-off.

Comment

I'm sure the smart people @ Remedy realise getting a pre-order page up on Steam before the Steam sales end in a few days would be a very smart thing to do as right now that is getting massive hits everyday!!!

Comment

And I'm positive that we'll get a retail edition as limited edition with all DLC's codes in it. As a collector, I'm obliged to buy retail versioned games to keep them as mementos, or to share it with my kids, when I get to have a family.
                                The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Working...
                                X