Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Latinamerican voices included on the PC version?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are Latinamerican voices included on the PC version?

Yes , the files necessary in theory is :

ep999-000-esm.bin
    ep999-000-esm.rmdp

Comment

We will figure out a way how to make LatAm Spanish available for everyone, but unfortunately we can't get it done during this week. Hopefully during next.

Comment

Thanksss .

Comment

Please! Do so, I want the LatAm Spanish track so bad.
          One solution would be a Ingame language switch. Also, the command line is a pretty good option. But for less trouble specially for people that don't know about commands stuff, the Ingame switch is a A no-brainer.

Please.

Greetings. An Argentinian Alan Wake fan and gamer.
          Cristian.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkusRMD View Post
            We will figure out a way how to make LatAm Spanish available for everyone, but unfortunately we can't get it done during this week. Hopefully during next.
            So, do the non-Steam digital versions have latin american voice acting?

Comment

thanks markusRMD, is good to know remedy is actually doing something for latinamerican players who are often ignored by publisher/developers =D

Comment

i registered on thsi forums just to say that i would love to have latin amrican spanish..i will replay the game in this! looks amazing at how they dubbed it, they put some effort and love and some recognizable voices. I mean, Vegeta as alan wake? doesnt get any better than that, make it happen if not ill go with my pitchforks to valves office!

Comment

Is it ok for the community if we use regular Spanish for the new PC menu strings (i.e. resolution setting, error messages, etc) - if you think that's bad idea can you recommend somebody in the community to translate these for us.

It's not a lot of work, but will take a few hours.

Comment

I can translate it LatAm Spanish, you just need to tell me what to do.
                    Unless people don't want me to do it. I don't have problems to spend a couple of hours on this.

Thanks Markus.
                    Last edited by SkyNet; 02-23-2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkusRMD View Post
                      Is it ok for the community if we use regular Spanish for the new PC menu strings (i.e. resolution setting, error messages, etc) - if you think that's bad idea can you recommend somebody in the community to translate these for us.

It's not a lot of work, but will take a few hours.
                      For me is ok. The important thing here are the voices, text can remain in spain spanish. For me at least it's not important at all.

Comment

I disagree with the subtitles left in Spanish from Spain.
                        But, that's opinion i guess.

[MENTION=257]MarkusRMD[/MENTION]
                        Waiting for your response, thank you.

Comment

The subtitles are not a problem, we have those already translated -- it's just that there are new PC-specific menu items, and of course the Xbox 360 translations we have aren't valid for those.
                          Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

I understand.

I'm totally up for this.
                            Again, I'm waiting confirmation from you guys.
                            Last edited by SkyNet; 02-23-2012, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiRMD View Post
                              The subtitles are not a problem, we have those already translated -- it's just that there are new PC-specific menu items, and of course the Xbox 360 translations we have aren't valid for those.
                              Those items can remain in spanish. The translation from items like "options", "configuration" "ambiental oclusion" "resolution", etc etc etc, are identical in spain spanish that in latino.
                              Last edited by sebaeer; 02-23-2012, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Any notice for this ?

Comment

Working...
                                X