Alan Wake is out now on Steam!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alan Wake is out now on Steam!

20,99 EURO for the game until the 23rd WITH the LCE CONTENT FOR FREE?
    Remedy, I...

I SODDING LOVE YOU GUYS.
    Seriously.
    You guys ROCK. <3

That is all.
    "There's an old tale wrought with the mystery of Tom the Poet and his Muse and a magic lake, which gave a life to the words the Poet used.."

Comment

Originally posted by Crispy View Post
      It seems ppl are rushing in. DL speed now under 1MB xD
      Not in my region I DL over 2GB in under 30 mins only 90 mins to go now its still around 1Mbps.
      Last edited by PC Gamer; 02-16-2012, 07:38 PM.

Comment

MW3 and Magicka both on sale as well... so.... will kill it.
        Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Ok i have it. Game installed and after few minutes of play i can say.

Remedy game looks great. I played AW on 360 but on PC game runs and looks how it should.

Game runs good for 70-80% of time but in some moments framerate spike to 100 fps and when i turn camera dip to 30-40fps? Why so huge difference?
          Some parts of the code are less optimized than others? ?

Can you guys add fix(framerate limiter) when i can limit game to 60fps max? I dont need spikes to 100+fps.
          Also "V sync on" is not an option to me it takes out too much fps.

Comment

Time for a beer while i wait
            Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Originally posted by QuickVegasskill View Post

Remedy game looks great. I played AW on 360 but on PC game runs and looks how it should.

Game runs good for 70-80% of time but in some moments framerate spike to 100 fps and when i turn camera dip to 30-40fps? Why so huge difference?

Can you guys add fix(framerate limiter) when i can limit game to 60fps max? I dont need spikes to 100+fps.
              Can't you force it on through nvidia control panel or via the power tuner thing (forget the correct name) for ati?
              Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

What are your specs?

Comment

Dowloaded 3 GB now.

Comment

Thanks for the good will guys!! You're the best fans! Really!

QuickVegasskill: we could add a frame rate limiter but I don't know why you would want it?

Comment

MSI afterburner you can limit frames, disable v-sync in game and force v-sync with D3DOverrider.
                      i5 2500k@4.6ghz with Venom Cooler
                      Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 with 8gb ram
                      VTX 2gb 6950

Comment

Originally posted by MarkusRMD View Post

QuickVegasskill: we could add a frame rate limiter but I don't know why you would want it?
                        It is handy if your monitor can only do 60fps, if it goes above it is kind of a waste of GPU power and louder fans I also limit my games to 60fps with MSI. Also you can get huge drops from 80-60 when you may only get 60-55. Don't notice it as much.

My friend is bringing his steam download round, so fingers crossed I can hit buy on steam then let it start to download, copy the files over and fingers crossed steam will see them
                        i5 2500k@4.6ghz with Venom Cooler
                        Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 with 8gb ram
                        VTX 2gb 6950

Comment

So the Steam store shows only collectors edition for now, and after 23rd there is separate standard and collectors edition for 27,99€ and 31,99€. Is it so Remedy?

Comment

41%. Can't wait!

Comment

Jarkko, yeah. And an upgrade from Standard to Collectors' that's slightly more than 31.99-27.99.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkusRMD View Post
                                And you guys are the best developers , we love you so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X