This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Wake on Steam

Guys... Seriously... I have an Alienware laptop. I know they're not brilliant, but still. I got Alan Wake on Steam on a modded AW lappy. It makes BF3 seem rediculously laggy, as BF3 had some choppy moments on the biggest maps. This is rediculous, my laptop is a GAMING computer. Any idea's?

Re: Alan Wake on Steam

What kind of config do you have in the laptop and what resolution and settings are you running?

Comment

Yeah paste your config first we are not predictors. I have AMD bulldozer FX-8120 @4.2ghz and nvidia gefore 560ti 1gb. Resolution is fullhd all on max AA 8x, AF16x. Sometimes fps drops up to 30-35fps usually it goes 50-60fps with Vsync. I know that the game requires a good video card as for cpu it can run even on 2 core ones.
      AMD FX-8120 @4.1ghz, Asus M5A97PRO, Cooler Master M620, 2x4Gb @1600MHz Kingston CL9, GF Palit 560gtx Ti 1gb, WD 640Gb CB 7200 64Mb SATA3

Comment

It's okay guys, I hit it up on my tower and works fine. Game sucks without a mouse anyway.

Comment

haha you are weirdo If you tried playing with touchpad.
          AMD FX-8120 @4.1ghz, Asus M5A97PRO, Cooler Master M620, 2x4Gb @1600MHz Kingston CL9, GF Palit 560gtx Ti 1gb, WD 640Gb CB 7200 64Mb SATA3

Comment

haha you are weirdo If you cant use grammar. -.-

Haha (which isn't actually a word anyway) You are a werido if you tried to play with a touchpad.

Just saying.

Comment

Aaaand we're done.
              Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Working...
              X