Question about the story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the story

Very simple but at what point in episode one does Alan discover he is "missing a week"? I must have missed it when my buddy was bothering me on skype, any help is appreciated.

Re: Question about the story

After Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Velecost View Post
      Very simple but at what point in episode one does Alan discover he is "missing a week"? I must have missed it when my buddy was bothering me on skype, any help is appreciated.
      When he reaches that gas station, there's a "7 days to Deerfest" sign. If you look at that, Wake will comment that he's lost a week. We then reiterate that a few minutes later, in the first "Previously on Alan Wake" bit.
      Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys. I got that in the "previously on Alan Wake" but they didn't talk about the deerfest thing. Clears it right up, that is exactly when my buddy called too ha

Comment

I actually didn't notice the sign either on my first playthrough as I wanted to investigate the building and triggered the cutscene instead of getting a chance to look around. The Previously thing does explain it though.
          Sometimes the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Working...
          X