Death Rally for Windows released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Classic Death Rally for Windows released

Remedy released the original Death Rally for PC in 1996. During the years, we've received loads of emails requesting Death Rally for current operating systems, and today, we're happy to announce the re-release of the original Death Rally for Windows 7, Vista and XP.

It's available as a FREE download TODAY and we hope you like the nostalgic experience as much as we do.

Support is provided in this forum (please help your fellow visitors!), and a FAQ is available here (there's also some info in the readme, available after you install).

Re: Death Rally for Windows released

Reserved for future use.

Comment

As I said before: You guys made my day! This definitely brought back some great memories! It's as fun as it used to be
      KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

Thanks! We had fun memories putting it together!

Comment

Lol, this is great. I got a feeling that you might make it free and i was right.

Comment

This is great, guys! I've been yearning for this release for ages! Thank you so much.
            I'd hope to see this game on Live Arcade as well.

Comment

Thank you very much
              For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.

Comment

So I'm guessing you can't release the sourcecode? That would definately renew Death Rally since modding and the availability to create a modern multiplayer are hot these days.

Comment

Death Rally has been mirrored on Strategy Informer - http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/d...ame/33267.html

Thanks for releasing this!

Comment

Thank you Remedy for this awesome re-release.

Death Rally is still today as great fun as it was back in the day. Truly a timeless classic.

Comment

There seems to be a problem when downloading the program with Google Chrome. The download only gets 30 megs and then thinks its finished. Odd, works with Firefox though.

Comment

Ok, sorry for the slow download speeds for the first few hours... That should now be fixed, we didn't expect such a sudden popularity.

Also the immediate panic reaction was to copy the file over to this forum site (that has much more resources than our company's own web server), which might have caused some connectivity errors to the forums too. Now the file is hosted totally separately, and should have enough bandwidth... (knocks on wood).

- J

Comment

Oh my dear lord, this is just awesome Death Rally was the first game i have EVER played on my OWN computer.. Brings so much memories, this is just breathtaking. I used to have a legal copy of this, but a large speaker dropped from my table and smashed the cd

I remember asking few years ago a soundtrack from Death Rally, but i found it once on internet

Comment

Gz all

..now release it on XBLA please
                            Light reveals the truth...

Comment

Quite a bit of interest indeed for a 13year old game

Comment

Working...
                              X