Remedy's - Max Payne coolest moment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Remedy's - Max Payne coolest moment

That Captain baseball bat episode was hilarious. Vinnie's voice work was on-point. Talk about comic relief.

Max Payne was truly an art. Damn I miss it. Think I'm gonna install it & go play right now! I think Remedy should win some kind of award or something!

Comment

Well, Remedy didn't win too much, but Max Paye did.

Check it:

http://www.3drealms.com/max/awards.html
      "But you've knocked afs off the top 3, which can only be a good thing." -Maddie

Comment

Yeah but the awards go to Remedy -- the Bafta statue is on display in their office.

I like this award: "Best Innovation Destined for Overuse"

Comment

"Don't argue semantics. Just let me have my pride."

Comment

Okay, as you wish. It wasn't my intention to argue, just to clarify and contribute to your post. Perhaps it came out nitpicky.

Comment

Nah... you're good.

Comment

My favorite moments are in Max Payne where he dreams he's in a graphic novel and in a video game. Also the TV Shows and the Alternative Ending in MP 2.
                http://photobucket.com/albums/b178/D...monakedhos.gif
                http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sf/type/2/megafat.png
                don't click this link...

Comment

Some great moments mentioned! My favourite has got to be in the first game in one of the lifts, there's some awful music playing. It started to annoy me so I shot the speaker. The speaker explodes, the music stops and Max says "Thank you". I thought it was a brilliant little edition from the developers.

Comment

one cool moment is when max has to clear off the first section in the hotel, then he has to take an elevator down and there u see three men playing cards. Before u take the elevator, if u just wait for them to come to you, the guys say to themselves " you go first,,... no you.. " it was fun.

another great moment was when max enters cold steel factory and find in a pc how the v-junkis had got into his home in the first chapter. at the end he says " the file was dated three years ago" .

And all the easter eggs were cool too.

Comment

Working...
                    X