Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any new info/media from QB anytime soon ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quantum Break’s Director Talks About Possibility of Sequels; Quantum Break Will Be “Really Conclusive”

When developers launch a new IP, many ask themselves whether it’ll be a single game or a whole franchise. Quantum Break Creative Director Sam Lake shed a little more light on that during a lecture held in Paris at the Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie, which DualShockers attended.

Lake explained that when the studio approaches a new concept, they always create a backstory and build a world with the idea of covering “much more” than one game. Especially with time travel story, it’s important to have the backstory and the history of time travel mapped out.

That said, Quantum Break deals with Jack’s hero journey and origin story in a “very conclusive” manner. It has a beginning and an end, so we can expect a self-contained game. Yet, there are many elements that the game only suggests, and many strands of the story that could be explored if there is more Quantum Break in the future.

Lake then clarified that nothing can be said for sure, because in this industry it’s impossible to know beforehand how things will shape up, and when it’s a good moment to continue with an IP, if ever.

Comment

• Quantum might break a lot of news on this week's Thursday...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lauri View Post
        Quantum might break a lot of news on this week's Thursday...
        ​STOP IT! Stop teasing me man! Now I can't wait for Thursday to get here... Darn it Lauri!

Comment

• Tomorrow a new trailer

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/697480186917310464

Comment

• Finally!
            "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
            -Tyler Durden

Comment

• Quantum Break no more a xbox exclusive.It will also be released on PC at D1(news from gamestar.de)
              I almost threw my money in toilet buying a x1 this Christmas.Remedy next time be more clear and honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alessandro View Post
                Quantum Break no more a xbox exclusive.It will also be released on PC at D1
                I almost threw my money in toilet buying a x1 this Christmas.Remedy next time be more clear and honest.
                This is not official and Its been taken down but can be viewed here: http://wccftech.com/quantum-break-re...ril-5th-rumor/

Hoping it will come to PC. Itll be great news! Hopefully we get some info soon.
                Last edited by arugula; 02-11-2016, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• It was released on Xbox Marketplace that Quantum Break will include copy of Alan Wake as well as dlc and pre-order's will include American Nightmare. Still waiting for info if this applies also to physical copies of Quantum Break.
                  My Alan Wake Collection

Comment

• Nevermind. ITS OFFICIAL. PC RELEASE CONFIRMED!!! http://remedygames.com/quantum-break...ion-announced/

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfOgKpsdxCk

Here's some new footage from Xbox On.
                      The "Alan Wake development history" fanatic strikes again!

Comment

• Here's some cool new controller concepts from Microsoft(?). The basic black one is not my favourite but other three are awesome! The golden d-pad is always cool so maybe that should be the one. What is your favourite?
                        My Alan Wake Collection

Comment

• The Monarch Solutions one. Too bad these aren't for sale... I'd buy all except for the bottom right one (basic black).

Comment

• [FONT=arial][SIZE=14px]Quantum Break's episodic live-action TV episodes will be streamed - they won't be on the game's disc.
                            http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ed-not-on-disc[/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

• Okay so I haven't posted for a while, but the gameplay material that all the sites have released has really made me excited for this game! It looks really REALLY good and I'm usually a bit skeptical of third person shooters. Overall there seems to be so much more depth here!

Here are a couple of interesting things I noticed in the gameplay concerning the lead bad guy Paul Serene. Spoilers!

Spoiler:

KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

• The new trailer is great. The song hits the same mood as Alan Wake's licensed songs which were awesome. I wonder if there's licensed music in the game?
                                My Alan Wake Collection

Comment

Working...
                                X