No announcement yet.

Sam Lake is Video Game area of Stephen King & Christopher Nolan's mixed. lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Lake is Video Game area of Stephen King & Christopher Nolan's mixed. lol

[FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=16px]A bit sorry about the title, I've long time for not talking with people in normal public scene, even personal living place is too. The title looks like couldn't be parsed. [/SIZE][/FONT]So If make Remedy or Sam Lake a bit uncomfortable, please forgive me for MS' sake. [FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=16px]Of course, it's just a joke. I understand it's mean what. While I had quit VG.

If people ask me: Why you write this mess up info to share with us? Or Jesus crap, WTH are your brain? While I admit Alan Wake's mind is also mess, but at least he has Barry the best friend to bear together.' Actually I do not need any answer to feedback. 'Cause I just do one thing: Follow my heart it's just okay.

I wondered why I was so mixed feeling about MP's suffering at that time. Seems as my life is also similar with him, just like when he lost his best partner Alex. The pain had already not pain, 'cause the maximum painful fallen on MP. Either me. Michelle & Rose Payne's accident is never accident, more closing is some high level's oversensitive, [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=16px]envy, atrocious, cold-blooded. Sound like very funny, If changed to MP or me, these points are the symbol of renegades. [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=16px][FONT=comic sans ms]But don't worry about it, 'cause Alan Wake help me to digest my exp to make the papers. Yeah, the feeling seems like Thomas Zane through the papers to let Alan Wake who'll done it for the saving. However, I found I was getting become as not writer but the level is very close to writer for unconsciously. Of course, I never think my level can be praised as high as Stephen King etc. After all I had through the horror & bloody than almost any novel in reality life. But Sam Lake is just like personal prophet for me who deeply writing ability + through countless space of how wonderful ideas. Tradition words + Modern mystery & some sci-fi parts be famous. Even if Sam Lake never working in VG area. I still so happy for him.

Since 15 years ago, from Max Payne with R* to Quantum Break & MS, it's huge surprise & the rare of human spirit. Between this time part, how lots of people's mind had fallen or already suicide(Including my parents & friends). The most basic bottle of the line had disappeared for now the worldly environment. Max Payne hinted me who'll become people like him, Alan Wake made me who become as similar as writer like him, I wonder why I've the potential for writing. But I just understand:' If I can't say my honest word for through it, I'll lost my mind even fallen like I saw lots of people. That's why I'm so moved for that scene in New York.' Now I trust Jack Joyce will provide me again:' The week of the strong is always huge potential to make miracle to provide it's just us, humbling but holy surprise in living.' [/FONT][/SIZE]
    [FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=16px]Maybe I written every word are no any sense, maybe I done everything in life which's full of sense. [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=16px][FONT=comic sans ms]But yeah, that's why I always trust Sam Lake & Remedy. Although my mental state is always not so good since through very very much horrible bloody things later, but I always glad to write words to express my honest.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Actually I want to write more more words in it. But I found I can not do that. I understand the reason but can't say it out. Yeah, the feeling just like Mona got the shot in head but she keep the mind for very hardly. Just like the holy stranger thing but it did by me: Excuse me? Can I really post any thread in there? I just want to....... It's very idiot but so closing the reality of any horror of reasonable the bloody on the turpituding of never can imagine of extreme point. (Motherhell, it's really piece of it. I wonder why I've this. I just understand it's never be my honest. Since this later that I found whatever before & later 'em are all unwilling & extremely false reaction & feedback? Man, I can't say more. Really. Anyway I just felt a bit glad that I clearly understand what the f is it. Actually it exist at that time for obviously.)
    Last edited by BaikeShen; 05-09-2016, 02:34 AM.

Beg your pardon?
    The "Alan Wake development history" fanatic strikes again!

Comment

Originally posted by CatoNator View Post
      Beg your pardon?
      https://ca.linkedin.com/in/baike-shen-972888108
      Last edited by BaikeShen; 05-14-2016, 04:23 PM. Reason: Add my personal contact

Comment

Is English your first or native language? Doesn't seem so, but I understand what you're trying to say. You're saying that Sam Lake's writing is as good or original as the movie director Christopher Nolan, and that all of his previous games (Max Payne and Alan Wake) show this.

You're also saying that you wish to be a writer like him. Is that what you're saying?

Comment

Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
          Is English your first or native language? Doesn't seem so, but I understand what you're trying to say. You're saying that Sam Lake's writing is as good or original as the movie director Christopher Nolan, and that all of his previous games (Max Payne and Alan Wake) show this.

You're also saying that you wish to be a writer like him. Is that what you're saying?

Yeah, eng not my native language. Not only that, but also my living is very sickness. I must to bear my parents & other people's malice for everyday. It's include very very complicated reasons for always use language to explain what happened on myself. So don't worry, while my writing is probably sick for people who living in normal social. On the one site, Sam Lake's style lemme feel a special feeling, just like when I was watching Stephen King's novel. [FONT=myriad-pro][SIZE=14px]Max Payne and Alan Wake's mystery and special [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=myriad-pro][SIZE=14px]phenomenon made me feel so warm. [/SIZE][/FONT]But on the other site, I always think Sam Lake should be create sci-fi theme, Max Payne's bullet time & Alan Wake's switch(He mentioned the switch is important for his childhood.) are fantasy, maybe he can try to create it like Christopher Nolan. That's why I'm so glad Quantum Break was created.

Comment

I understand you fully. I hope your living conditions improve Baike.

Comment

Here, take it.
              https://www.411reverselookup.ca/People/604-278-8546/
              Last edited by BaikeShen; 05-14-2016, 04:24 PM. Reason: As same as #3

Comment

http://community.remedygames.com/member/44009-baikeshen
                Last edited by BaikeShen; 05-14-2016, 04:27 PM. Reason: Look at it!

Comment

This is last time to reply in it. If haven't any reply (Or I've no see any reply in there) this threat never be uping again. Yeah, everyone can refer to this: http://forum.techland.pl/topic/9634-...ustry-shenyun/

Comment

Working...
                  X