See less

What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie/tv show did you last see?

The Road. Quite average. I'm sure it could be turned into a nice game with the right approach (not like the one Ubisoft use for their I Am Alive).
    If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

http://youtu.be/9RQlikX4vvw

This was pretty good.

Comment

Hannah Murray is now in Game of Thrones. Nice. Merging my TV shows together is always helpful.
        Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Modern Family – Series 1
          I have heard nothing but good things about Modern Family but have never really watched it. I was in HMV at the Weekend and I was able to buy both the series 1 and series 2 box sets for £20. Gutted I didn’t get into this sooner; it really is one of the BEST comedies out there at the moment with a great cast. My favourite since Friends!
          10/10

Comment

Man on a Legde. Quite a good one.
            If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

American Reunion.

I think they did the best they could since there is a nine year gap between the third movie and this one. I think it was pretty much a good movie for fans, but it wouldn't do much for those who haven't seen the first three of the actual franchise, and it wouldn't do much for anyone who doesn't like American Pie in general.

Comment

Game of Thrones season 2 episodes 1 & 2. (Just got back from a week in Houston and so catching up on things I missed).
                Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

http://youtu.be/_wCMpVTZ70c

I haven't actually seen Lockout yet, but Escape From New York was one of my favorite movies as a kid, so I'm a little bit excited to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhinarkos View Post
                    Just watched hunger games too. Not bad, it had some very cool design ideas and elements in it. Not that it wasn't any masterpiece either. It did end up feeling a bit rushed. The drama felt a bit shallow and dishonest at times.

But not a bad movie, not at all.
                    Great way to some it up. I usually hate over-hyped things and I was "forced" to see it but I thought it was good. Could've been better but could have been MUCH worse.

Comment

Just watched Solomon and Sheba on netflix. I love these 1950's historical epics, the classy yet cheesy dialog, set and costume design, the G-rated battle sequences.

Comment

Originally posted by Skip View Post
                        Great way to some it up. I usually hate over-hyped things and I was "forced" to see it but I thought it was good. Could've been better but could have been MUCH worse.
                        I concur.

I expected something quite shallow and melodramatic, but was surprised positively.
                        We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

The Guard
                          An irish cop-buddy-movie starring Brendan Gleeson and Don Cheadle. Definitely worth watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawnbringer View Post
                            The Guard
                            An irish cop-buddy-movie starring Brendan Gleeson and Don Cheadle. Definitely worth watching.
                            Watched this also a couple of months back. A very nice one. I recommend.
                            We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

The Avengers -

Seen this twice now and keep loving every minute of it. If you guys haven't seen it then stop reading and just go! I will most likely go watch it again next week.

Dark Shadows -

Not too bad. A pretty cool take on an old-school vampire thrown into modern day-ish (and by that I mean from 1770 into 1970) society. Worth a watch at least but nothing stands out and I wouldn't care to rewatch it.

Comment

The Avengers

Just saw it yesterday and I can't wait to see it again. They really got it right. They honored the spirit of the comic books for fans, but were also able to allow non-readers to catch up just fine. Great action, great dialogue, a surprisingly good amount of comedy, and awesome performances from everyone.
                                Avoid fruit and nuts; after all, you are what you eat.
                                -Garfield the Cat

Comment

Working...
                                X