L. A. Noire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: L. A. Noire

just finished the game. it was awesome. now, I'm going to complete the game.

Comment

L.A. Noire Developer Closes Its Doors:
      http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/119/1191989p1.html

Comment

Originally posted by Galactus View Post
        L.A. Noire Developer Closes Its Doors:
        http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/119/1191989p1.html

Damn, just like that? Feels like this studio just came and went in a hurry.
        "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
        -Tyler Durden

Comment

They've been around for a while. You could almost think of the game as Australia's Duke Nukem Forever - for years people were talking about this studio down in Sydney that were making an "industry changing" game.
          Frankly, I'm surprised they managed to release the game, given that they were a small developer with overseas support. Many other Australia developers like Pandemic didn't last through the GFC.
          Remedy's currently known projects:
          Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Maybe a stupid question, but does Rockstar Pass give you a chance to download each additional case for free? I bought it quite a while ago, but still haven't managed to get to the game - have too many other games to play
            If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

So... what does this say about the possibility of a new release containing the dummied out cases?
              "Do you know what your sin is?"
              "Oh hell, I'm a fan of all seven."

Comment

This sucks because I was really looking foward to them making a sequel. That said, Rockstar owns the I.P. and it sold very well, so perhaps they'll take the reigns in the future.

Comment

I almost bought the game when it was released for consoles but I'm glad I didn't since they have announced it for PC.

Here are the reasons why:
                  1. The PC version has all DLCs, extra missions, goodies, etc. included. That's a huge plus!!!
                  2. Resolution of 1920x1080 + Anti Aliasing + Anisotropic Filter = a typical "Consoles vs. PC" argument. It's a classic!
                  3. It's supposed to get high-resolution Textures, but I'm not 100% sure about that
                  4. Unfortunately the Mouse+Keyboard controlls are horrible. That doesn't really bother me though since I've got a Xbox Gamepad for PC and the Gamepad controlls are excellent.
                  5. I hope for some mods and tweaks from the community
                  6. I've got a 360 at home but I buy only console exclusive titles for it like Alan Wake or RDR. For a while LA Noire was console exclusive as well, I'm glad they've changed that
                  If you like the actor JAMES McCAFFREY you NEED to watch my James McCaffrey COLLECTION

Comment

OK guys, LA NOIRE is just $ 19.99 USD at Amazon

Really cool game, you guys should buy it!
                    Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                    Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

That's a great deal.
                      Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Is that game really so repetitive?

Comment

That's probably because Rockstar announced The Complete Edition (will be released in December as far as I remember). Great deal anyway.
                          If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Daily deal on Steam - L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition for 12,49 euros!

For those who are interested to become a detective

Comment

Blargh... it's $22 USD for aussies.... (I hate regional price fixing on steam by some publishers)

Oh well still a steal and I'll probably pick it up.
                              Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

we have this game..its very cleverly done i gotta admit...but too quiet for me. and feels slow paced..i much prefer the G.T.As..

Comment

Working...
                                X