Pic in Sig

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic in Sig

Why can't you put pictures in your sig? When I put a link to an image it just shows the link. I think thats retarded!

Re: Pic in Sig

Because they're evil little things.

Comment

Originally posted by ||G|| View Post
      Why can't you put pictures in your sig? When I put a link to an image it just shows the link. I think thats retarded!
      I think that signatures that take up more space that the post itself are retarded.
      Yes, you.

Comment

Haha, I've been down this road a few times already, ||G||. Trust me, there's no Signature Images coming anytime soon.
        "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by ADM View Post
          Because they're evil little things.
          How about if I put my gamertag pic from http://www.mygamercard.net/ on my sig.

Comment

Images in Signatures are disabled for a reason, no matter what type of image you're trying to display.

Btw the same gamercard appears in your profile if you add your gamertag to your profile details.

Comment

Originally posted by ADM View Post
              Images in Signatures are disabled for a reason, no matter what type of image you're trying to display.

Btw the same gamercard appears in your profile if you add your gamertag to your profile details.
              This is a pretty damn good idea, spesh makes the forum tidy and easier to read.

Comment

Maybe I shouldn't have bothered joining the community if I can't put in my gamertag.

Comment

Originally posted by SanadapridE26 View Post
                  Maybe I shouldn't have bothered joining the community if I can't put in my gamertag.
                  Like ADM said, your gametag can be added to your profile.
                  "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Dramatic much?

If you want your gamertag in your sig, just put something like Xbox Live: yourgamertag Problem solved.
                    Join us at Night Springs! http://www.night-springs.com/

Comment

My words are so poetic, each word is like a painting. No sig for me, I do not wish to be banned!

Comment

It's not illegal to have words in the signature. I've had it for five years now.

Wow... I've had the same signature for five years... I think that's some kind of record for me.

Comment

Seriously?
                          Fear is the companion to those who do great things, but never their master.

Comment

Yeah, are you serious?

Comment

Working...
                            X