Go Back   Remedy Community Forums > General > General Discussion

Old 03-17-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
jkler

Formula 1 2012

It's a day of sorrow in Finland. Media is going haywire and I'm sad.

Great job Hamilton and Button, though. And Webber for finally showing Vettel whats coming.
jkler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
ancient

Re: Formula 1 2012

This advertisement is from 2007 but I still find it relevant and humorous

Go, Kimi!

Idéaliser
ancient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:00 PM   #3
jkler

Love this one:
Old 03-19-2012, 04:48 PM   #4
Pickman

The Australia GP was great! I predict awesome season.
My two favorite drivers Kobayashi and Räikkonen battling against each other, oh how I wish that would continue through the season.

Too bad Massa hasn't found the pace yet, if he ever will again.
No reason to stay negative, only the first race.

There really isn't a huge cap between the teams, well maybe Mclaren and Red Bull, but the teams behind them are really close.

Can't wait for Malaysia!!

I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary
Pickman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 05:39 PM   #5
jkler

For lack of Kimi at the front, I'm glad Button won. About time someone ended Adrian Newey's reign of terror. Also, it'll be fascinating to see how long Alonso can take Ferrari's lack of pace. It'll be a sight to see when he finally breaks down and makes some forth-coming comments on his team.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:21 PM   #6
MikaRMD

Remedy

A great race, indeed! Lots of real racing going on. It is especially nice as the teams seem to be more equal to each other. At least now in the beginning of the season. I am really looking forward to the next races.
MikaRMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:08 PM   #7
SnakeLtd

Been some great races on Sky F1. Sat and watched with a bag of Doritos and loved every minute. Excellent skill from the racers this year. Can't wait to see more.
SnakeLtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:16 PM   #8
jkler

"Why me?" lol
Old 03-24-2012, 09:42 AM   #9
jkler

RRRAARRRRRGGGHHHH dammit Kimi. Had a chance for fastest lap on Q3, but screwed up the first run and then didn't get as good second run. Plus the grid penalty.

Congrats to McLaren and Schumi! I'll be biting me nails off tomorrow.

If Kimi dont win - which he of course won't - i hope either Schuey or Button wins. Both are really good guyes, altho for Micheal being nice is admittedly a new thing.
Old 03-24-2012, 01:58 PM   #10
Pickman

Well, at least there will be rain tomorrow. I don't know for sure, but when hasn't it rain in Malaysia.

I think Schumi may actually win the race tomorrow, hes car was fastest on the speed measuring point. The long start lane and fast straight speed, and the Schumi starts the race from the clean side.
I'm kind of hoping for rain, but not for Schumi. I hope his tires don't tear up too fast.

This is definitely a great season no matter what happens!

Old 03-26-2012, 08:30 AM   #11
Pickman

The dice has been cast and it shows the faces of Alonso and Perez. Alonso won, but it would have been sweeeeet if Perez didn't slip on the wrong side of the road. Well it happens....

I DON'T want to see, what the Italian has to say, about the race. It's gonna be brutal for Massa and Alonso is praised to new heights. Ferrari did good and deserved the win, but I don't like the Italian press, exaggerating every aspect. It's not that different than any other press, but everything Ferrari related is just ridiculous.

Kimi did good, he doesn't have the need to prove hes speed to anyone and I respect that. First run on the rain in F1 in two years, without any f"#k ups and the speed was OK. Fastest lap on dry, at the end of the race.

Old 04-14-2012, 07:57 AM   #12
jkler

Kimi will start fourth come sunday. Hopefully gets podium.

I wanna see Vettel going apeshit in media (eliminated in Q2). Nohting against him really, I just dont like that sense of entitlement he has. Seems like a spoilt brat at tiems.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:56 AM   #13
jkler

I hate my life
Old 04-16-2012, 06:43 PM   #14
Pickman

Kimi and Massa, continued the Trulli-train legacy with great honor...I miss Trulli

Another weird race. I'm happy for Rosberg, it's about time he won.
I've gotta confess, I felt sick to my stomach, watching Kimi drive with old tires in the second place. You just knew there was no chance he would keep the position to the end, but you always hope he would.

The DRS zone was useless, the cars were going so fast coming in the zone already that it didn't make any difference, if you opened the wing. They were already at their limits. At least that's how I saw it.

Waiting with great horror for Bahrain.. I just have a bad feeling.

Old 04-17-2012, 12:33 PM   #15
killer7ita

Trulli >>>>> Massa.

I love Killer7, Silent Hill 1, Max Payne, Shadow of the Colossus.Markus and Alan Wake...
He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any
killer7ita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:33 PM   #16
killer7ita

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkler View Post
Love this one:
Me too.

I love Killer7, Silent Hill 1, Max Payne, Shadow of the Colossus.Markus and Alan Wake...
He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any
killer7ita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:24 AM   #17
Jaden

What does everyone think about the upcoming Bahrain Grand Prix?
Do you think it should be called off?

Personally, I think it's going to be a big risk to the drivers. There have already been petrol bombs thrown at the Force India team. There's bound to be something that goes wrong this weekend! It is an international sport shown in a live broadcast, it would be an ideal medium for the protesters to..well...protest. I love the sport, but I really don't mind seeing it cancelled to avoid trouble.

The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:49 AM   #18
Pickman

I don't know?! If the protesters are smart, they can use the GP to raise awareness, but there's always a chance that someone does something stupid.

I think it's a two edged sword at the moment, anything can happen.
It would have been definitely safer to not go there and race. Lets just hope for the best and that no one gets hurt.

God I can't believe I wrote that about a GP race

Old 04-20-2012, 10:26 AM   #19
jkler

Bahrain is a very profitable Grand Prix, while some others are not. Hence, Ecclestone wants Bahrain no matter what.

Personally I find the whole criticism in the media a bit hypocritical, but then again, obviously the country is not stable and potentially downright dangerous as an F1-host.