American Nightmare Official OST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Nightmare Official OST

Hey, just wanted to ask, if somebody of you might know, if a Soundtrack (cd) for American Nightmare exists?

I know there are several different versions for the OST for the original Alan Wake (xbox 360 CE, PC-retail, cd-ost-retail), but i could not find any version for American Nightmare.

I've put the Imagination in its Place.

Does this work: http://www.last.fm/music/Petri+Alank...nal+Soundtrack I'm writing on my phone and can't know.
    My Alan Wake Collection

Comment

The link is working, but this is just a list of the single Tracks right? You can't listen to the songs nor download them...

I also downloaded the Steam-Version(of the game itself) to see if the Soundtrack is included in the game's directory, but unfortunately it's not
      Last edited by LSKzane; 11-29-2015, 05:14 PM.

Comment

I don't know how that Last.fm thing is suppose to work. It seems to be just a list of songs (someone asking for upload) but there is also count of listeners (300 and something)?

But I checked and there was AWAN OST included in the long gone Humble Bundle. So if you happened to buy the Bundle then, you can still download the songs from Humble Bundle website. I just downloaded the files but can't upload them to you without Remedy's permission. It sucks though since it seems that there is no way of purchasing them legit right now.
        My Alan Wake Collection

Comment

I did a little bit of "research", to shed some light on this mess:

The Original Score for the game is included in the 'Bonus Materials' for the PC-Version of the main-game, see store.steampowered.com/app/268560/ . Weird enough, the Original Score for the main game is not.
          As of now, the only way to get the AWAN Original Score is to either buy the PC-Version on Steam or the Franchise-Pack on humble (i think..). The gog-version does not offer the soundtrack, but instead some other stuff exclusive to the platform.

Apparently the Original Score was initially released through humble-bundle in 2013, and later that year added to the Steam-Version (see Bonus Materials).
          A real Album-Cover was also made!

But the best thing is yet to come.
          The original score does not include 'Old Gods of Asgard - Balance slays the demon' nor 'Poets of the Fall - The Happy Song'.
          It also does not include the two licensed songs by Kasabian and Ed Harcourt.

So if you want to make your Soundtrack "complete", you'll have to get those too.

meh...

Comment

Great sum up pal. The missing songs from the Score seems to be available on YouTube (don't know how legitimately though) from which one can also download them.
            My Alan Wake Collection

Comment

Yea, the songs are available to listen on YT, but you can also buy them legally on a couple of Music-Download-Services in great quality.

Comment

Originally posted by LSKzane View Post
                I did a little bit of "research", to shed some light on this mess:
                Apparently the Original Score was initially released through humble-bundle in 2013, and later that year added to the Steam-Version (see Bonus Materials).
                A real Album-Cover was also made!

But the best thing is yet to come.
                The original score does not include 'Old Gods of Asgard - Balance slays the demon' nor 'Poets of the Fall - The Happy Song'.
                It also does not include the two licensed songs by Kasabian and Ed Harcourt.
                Great detective work! AWAN OST was originally created for the 2013 Humble Bundle. OGOA, PotF, Kasabian etc. songs aren't included as they're licensed only for in-game usage. Mr. Alanko on the other hand was happy to be part of the bundle. I think. I hope

Comment

Working...
                X