Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Doppelganger

Originally posted by youcannotsee View Post
    They reckon You see a Doppelganger.When You are going to Die.
    Mmmm...Wait, what if you don't know you're a doppelganger but you think you're real and then you see the original copy. How would you know which one would die if they both believe they're the original? (my brain hurts now)

If Mr Scratch knew he was a copy...no wonder why he's a little crazy...(I can't believe I've just justified supernatural serial killers.)

Also, lets just say Thomas Zane did create Mr Scratch. If you were Thomas Zane and you had the power to actually create doppelgangers (just as a theory), would the urge to mess with everyone's mind be too strong? Because I would do that.

I wouldn't have thought he would keep trophies. His main reason for doing the evilness and murdering is to record it on camera to taunt Wake. He would get no pleasure and he would have no need to keep anything as a memento especially as they would take up space that he needs for dancing!
    The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

Mikki, have you seen Andrzej Zulawski's movie "Possession" from 1981? It stars Sam Neill and Isabelle Adjani. Among many things, it also deals with doppelganger theory. It is highly disturbing, expressive, artistic and transgressive piece of cinema. Highly recommended
      If I'm an ass, I should say so. If I don't, somebody else will. If I say it first, that disarms them.

Comment

Yeah, I have! Although it's been a long time, I should watch it again. =)
        Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

This is getting me thinking about the "Maximum Clonage" Spider-Man storyline.

Let's not do that.

Comment

Well, thanks for bringing that up. Hrgh.
            Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Working...
            X