Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alan Wake's American Nightmare - Out now for Xbox Live Arcade!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Wake's American Nightmare - Out now for Xbox Live Arcade!

Launch Trailer

HELSINKI, FINLAND – February 22, 2012 – Remedy Entertainment and Microsoft Studios announced today that Alan Wake’s American Nightmare, their stand-alone digital spin-off adventure, is now available for 1200 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE ® Arcade for the Xbox 360 ® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. This downloadable adventure is a featured title in the third-annual Xbox LIVE Arcade House Party program, delivering the season’s biggest and best digital games. Featuring a thrilling pulp action adventure story mode and an all new “Fight till Dawn” arcade mode, American Nightmare will shine a new light on the world of Wake while appealing to fans and newcomers alike.
    Read the full press release here:
    http://www.alanwake.com/alan-wakes-a...x-live-arcade/

You can find Alan Wake's American Nightmare on Xbox Live Arcade or by clicking here.

Re: Alan Wake's American Nightmare - Out now for Xbox Live Arcade!

Lets get the party started!

Comment

Really enjoyed it so far but 2 minor gripes...

Spoiler:
      Team Yu
      https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
      http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Downloading now - luckily, its going fast!

Update, ok - no difficulty option? Is the default AW 'Normal'? Only concerned it'll be too easy as I played/got used to Nightmare difficulty?

Thanks all

Inital impressions: WOW - looks good. And I'd love it if you guys did an entire episode as Live action. Dig those parts
        Last edited by MattS; 02-22-2012, 05:44 PM.
        Looking forward to more Alan Wake

Comment

Bought it and loving it. I'd like a few driving sections, but that's a very minor complaint.
          Back to square one
          As the swine take on the faces
          Of their masters

Comment

Brilliant trailer. The guitars, the slow walk, the final 'no more'. Like a classic action-flick. And great game too

Comment

[MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS]

Hey guys, just completed it (found all the Manuscripts too )
              It took around 5 hours, and here's what I would personally give it:
              9.5 / 10

It was amazing! The only thing I didn't like was that it was different from Alan Wake 1.

The story is really good, and I like how there are only 3, well, "episodes" each with a TV and radio, and then they get looped in different ways, making it kinda like 9 quick episodes with 9 radios, 9 TV shows, and 3 times each where you could interact with Emma, Dr. Meadows and Serena.

The story kinda gripped me (not as much as AW1, though), because I thought Emma was not going to make it, but then the loops begun

Just wanted to thank Remedy and Microsoft for giving us yet another amazing game !
              This is, if you excuse me, a DAMN fine cup of coffee"

Comment

Playing it now.

Think its fantastic.

Will give my full verdict once ive beaten the game.
                Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Im playing it now,

Lots of changes over Alan Wake, love it!

Comment

Just started playing it, im very happy...loving it.

I just wanted to have a co-op for at least for 2 players in fight until dawn.

Well, i know the story mode will finish very soon... and then we will have to wait a few years for more Wake

So im happy and sad at the same time

Comment

Hmmm

Now im back where the game started.

Interesting lol
                      Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

is this longer or shorter than the first one?

Comment

Its shorter but the main story has a few hours content and Fight Till Dawn should last a while.

It also has a DLC part on the main menu so maybe Remedy plain to add stuff[at the moment it leads you to av gear]
                          Team Yu
                          https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
                          http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Playing it right now. So glad to play more Alan Wake.
                            Awaiting Alan Wake 2 announcement... whenever it comes.

Comment

thebestbit..thankyou.

Comment

Working...
                              X