Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I can't even fathom those top scores

wankers.
    If I'm an ass, I should say so. If I don't, somebody else will. If I say it first, that disarms them.

Comment

BURGERgio...I will beat your high score on cemetary eventually, my friend. muahahahahaha...fight till dawn is so much fun.

Comment

I'm at 158.200 in Cemetary now I believe. And now it's getting really tough.

Does anyone know specifics on what drives the score up/down other than the multipier?
        • Does ammo-ing up at the chapel bring it down?
        • Does accuracy mean anything?

Any clues friends?
        Last edited by Tom The Diver; 03-02-2012, 08:14 AM.
        "The war for the philosophical understanding of the indispensability of limited government & individual liberty; A never ending struggle."

Comment

Think the best ive got on a nightmare level is around 40K. They just dominate you so fast.
          Team Yu
          https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
          http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Ok my best on Nightmare is just under 60K. Any tips?
            Team Yu
            https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
            http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Originally posted by thebestbit View Post
              Ok my best on Nightmare is just under 60K. Any tips?
              I did my first Nightmare map on ghost town and i did pretty good what i did was that i just rushed the flares and flashbangs (much more important than guns) then went for the sawed-off and a combat shotgun (near the end of the round it takes 3 rounds to kill)

If you want some general tips 1. Rush the flares and bangs 2. once you have a group following you get them into a tight corridor and get them to the end of the space and flare and bang then just use the light then spray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              hoped this helped
              Edit: also on the last minute get the round done quickly or if not get them to chase you and let the runners get close and dodge dodge dodge
              Last edited by jsdaniel007; 03-03-2012, 09:33 PM.
              "Peace!" This phrase may go against the fact that I play shooting games, but its Digital violence right? :P"

Comment

For me, the caves are the best (over 100K on normal, and over 70K on Nightmare). But, as others have said, it's hard to beat yourself, especially when that one errant Grenadier decides to kill your roll. Very very challenging, though, and very addictive!
                Please check out my artwork =D
                http://vonstreff.deviantart.com/

Comment

I've finally managed to break into the top ten on cemetery with a 183.700 points. What a ride! If it wouldn't have been for that stupid grenadier at the wave before the last, the sun would have wiped the last wave out with a 9x multipier. Probably would have been around 200.000 then.

I still wonder how people can make over a 240.000, though o_O (pic already too old after 1 day)

"The war for the philosophical understanding of the indispensability of limited government & individual liberty; A never ending struggle."

Comment

Wow, nice work ^

That Sir Gippobeater has been up there forever! I'm sure he got the highest score physically possible. There's only so much you can do in ten minutes!
                    Please check out my artwork =D
                    http://vonstreff.deviantart.com/

Comment

• Re: I can't even fathom those top scores

Originally posted by VonStreff View Post
                      Wow, nice work ^

That Sir Gippobeater has been up there forever! I'm sure he got the highest score physically possible. There's only so much you can do in ten minutes!
                      True. No even by standing on the coffins in the down left corner by the lantern I can get even close to my actual score, takes way too long to kill them, and doesn't work for me.

I wonder what kind of glitch the top 3 found. Sorry, I don't want to accuse anyone of using glitches (or even cheating), but It's very hard for me to imagine getting so much more than even 200.000 points.

Comment

scores of 200k and counting? ... shit, I'll never beat that ;(
                        If you like the actor JAMES McCAFFREY you NEED to watch my James McCaffrey COLLECTION

Comment

I wouldn't even be surprised if they did it without 'glitching' though.
                          "Following a typical nightmare pattern, I was late, desperately trying to reach my destination – a lighthouse – for some urgent reason I couldn’t remember."

Comment

Working...
                          X