Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alan Wake American nightmare PC version show your support!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Wake American nightmare PC version show your support!

I created this thread so we can show MS that we want the game on PC! now people please start posting here! And maybe if lot of us post here MS will be conviced to allow remedy to release it on pc.

It worked for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade editon pc version. The thread on Capcom forums had more than 500.000 views and more than 500 pages of people requesting it. and it worked as finaly SSF4AE came on pc. I understand that with MS it will be a lot harder but at least we must try! now people start posting here right now!

Re: Alan Wake American nightmare PC version show your support!

Its not needed Remedy already know of the demand after how well Alan Wake sold on PC they will be working behind the scenes to make it happen probably take up to 6 months due to XBLA exclusive deal but its only a matter of when not if

Comment

Yeah, Remedy has already all but confirmed it with various "wink, wink" comments throughout the press.

This is a timed exclusive for Xbox, after which it will be coming to PC.

Comment

Nah, buy an Xbox... end of!

Comment

Originally posted by ryamkajr View Post
          This is a timed exclusive for Xbox, after which it will be coming to PC.
          Exactly!, although we dont know for sure.........
          I've put the Imagination in its Place.

Comment

f**k xbox i want it on PC

Comment

I'll pay 50 dollars for one!
              Encounter. I Will Kill.

Comment

[MENTION=23434]X-RaY2[/MENTION] Nah, XBOX rules, I used to swear buy PC then I got my XBOX... there is no looking back it is superb.... knocks the stuffing out of my PC and I've got a really good PC, its just the ease of use and I am stunned at the quality of the graphics seeing as its supposed to be an old Chip, should have bought one years ago, seriously, it also knocks the stuffing out of a PS3... that was worse than my PC, pile of rubbish. Sold it after a month... thought I would never get another console, then wanted to play Alan Wake, thought, yep I can justify buying one now (Took me Two Years!) And bob's yer uncle...Mint.

Comment

Once again I find myself in a position where I have to point out that that while there may be threads out there in the great wide world where a rousing debate of the pros and cons of various gaming platforms is welcome, this is not that thread.
                  Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Id like to see it come to PC for people who want to play it on that platform.

However i wont buy another copy.

The first game was great and i did buy it a few times actually.

But i dont think its in the same league as the original.

So ill just stick with my xbox version.

Its a good game and all but it lacks the magic of the original for me.
                    Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Like I said, I bought my XBox especially to play Alan Wake, I've got a PC sure, built 3, know them inside out, love them but for me Im so glad I got the console as it allows me to keep my comp clutter free of games.
                      So no keep the whole franchise on XBox fro me otherwise it defeats the object. And yep I had Max Payne 1&2 on PC!... You know I bought the PSP when it came out souly to play Splinter Cell Essentials! Its endless and the consumer never wins.....

Comment

I'd buy a PC version today. Just wish we'd get an official confirmation that it will be coming for certain.

Comment

I could support but you said you wanted the game to fail on xbox so no.
                          Team Yu
                          https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
                          http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Damn I hope Remedy will release American Nightmare on PC, more sales can't hurt.

Comment

I hope that the PC versión of American Nightmare be released soon! the original alan wake is great!! one of my favourite games.

Comment

Working...
                              X