No announcement yet.

Mr. Scratch visits the Remedy offices with this Super Effective Sales Trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Scratch visits the Remedy offices with this Super Effective Sales Trailer

Mr. Scratch graced us with his presence recently to have a personal chat with you fine folks of the internet. He really is such a brilliant SUPER EFFECTIVE salesman and we all hope to one day be like him... 12!$! HELP ME!!! !@#%!25910...sdfknalkga PLEEAASSEE!!!a.saf....qfqpfj119

Re: Mr. Scratch visits the Remedy offices with this Super Effective Sales Trailer

Potted Plant made a cameo...

Comment

Re: Mr. Scratch visits the Remedy offices with this Super Effective Sales Trailer

Amazing, just amazing.

Comment

I mean Ilkka who ?

Comment

That was just fricking awesome.
          Time is the fire in which we burn

Comment

"After all; It's not a lake, It's an ocean uuuuuuh"

Comment

Most awesome sales trailer

Remedy you did a great job, giving the fans more Scratch!

What you guys think?
              Personally I want to see more of this it is hilarious!
              Last edited by fluffehtiem; 04-05-2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Simply brilliant
                Team Yu
                https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
                http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Nice video!

Comment

I really loved this one. Hilarious and really good at the same time. The potted plant was a great addition to the writing team.
                    KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

Who is this... Illka? (xD) Is he played by Mr Scratch or something?

And I take it the sales were very good then Remedy? Better than you thought?

Comment

Just saw this; LOVE IT! Great job, as always.

Also, love the questioning about Ilkka portraying Scratch. Nice 4th walling there, or maybe not. ;P
                        "And I was in the Darkness.
                        So Darkness I became."
                        Alan Wake Fanlisting

Comment

Yeah, well-written and acted Thumbs up!

Comment

Hahahahaha! my day just peaked! Ilkka is the man

Who else REALLY did not want to turn that projector on him at the end!?
                            Last edited by mouse; 04-06-2012, 01:02 AM.
                            you are gonna shit yourself when you see what i've done to your life!

Comment

The ppl with such sense of humor are real brilliants :standing applause:
                              ...the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds, Fire Walk With Me
                              Support Alan on Metacritic
                              raptr friends are needed

Comment

Working...
                              X