Alan Wake languages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Wake languages

Hello. I want to pre-order AW AN (steam version). I am interested in the question: will the game have Russian language (subtitles) ?

Re: Alan Wake languages

[MENTION=24178]ThePredatoR[/MENTION] We are looking into translating to additional languages and Russian is high (or #1) in our priority list, but currently the supported subtitle languages are English, German, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, French.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkusRMD View Post
      [MENTION=24178]ThePredatoR[/MENTION] We are looking into translating to additional languages and Russian is high (or #1) in our priority list, but currently the supported subtitle languages are English, German, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, French.
      I bought Alan Wake on pre-order and will buy American Nightmare. You make awesome games. Thank You !

Comment

Oh, it's possible to translate Alan Wake's American Nightmare to Russian?
        Thank you! And thanks for adittional 15% off for owners of original Alan Wake.

Comment

I hope you will add the Russian language soon.

Comment

Won't there be polish subtitles? X360 version has.

Comment

There are tons of languages that need to be added. Not only the basic languages, but also worldwide(even Greek).
              The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

[MENTION=24178](...) but currently the supported subtitle languages are English, German, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, French.
                Have you plan to make an audio localization for these languges in the future ?

Comment

i will buy PC version and wait the fan translate since this time MS/Remedy didn't official translate to chinese version,i bet they will release the fan translate in 24 hours after the game release again,just like 80% or new games(even ME3 they just use 2days to translate it,crazy speed you know)

Comment

Originally posted by N2O1990 View Post
                    i will buy PC version and wait the fan translate since this time MS/Remedy didn't official translate to chinese version,i bet they will release the fan translate in 24 hours after the game release again,just like 80% or new games(even ME3 they just use 2days to translate it,crazy speed you know)
                    And what about quality? Avarageish?
                    ...the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds, Fire Walk With Me
                    Support Alan on Metacritic
                    raptr friends are needed

Comment

Originally posted by Pax Mayne View Post
                      And what about quality? Avarageish?
                      most of first version i will give 6~6.5/10,and 90% of second version(usually release in 3days~1week after first version) would be 8+/10
                      Last edited by N2O1990; 05-15-2012, 08:44 AM.

Comment

why no Turkish lang? ... But alan wake 1 has http://www.oyunceviri.com/forum/thre...p%C4%B1m%C4%B1)

Comment

What languages will be included 1st day? The same what gog mentions?
                          Audio and Text: English Text: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese
                          . Is there any eta for next translations?

Comment

MarkusRMD Hello. When approximately to wait the American Nightmare In Russian?
                            Last edited by poporr; 05-22-2012, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Also really looking forward to translate into Russian! Thank you, you are doing an amazing game!

Comment

Working...
                              X