Comment

Re: Alan Wake languages

Remedy, when fix it ?

Comment

Soooo..... ??????

Comment

The language issue unfortunately isn't top priority. I hope you can still play the game with another language or just tolerate the localization hiccups. We're still open to any suggestions from the ZoG team, and actual content errors (such as missing translations) should be reported to Nordic Games.

Originally posted by samivRMD View Post
          Cyberman:

The Russian translation for AWAN are provided to us by Nordic Games for the texts. For any font issues - I am the person to blame. We used the same font (and font sizes) we used for Alan Wake's RU translations due to the fact that a lot of end user testing the original Alan Wake complained that in smaller resolutions the smaller tested font sizes were unreadable. And since Russian text is pretty much "ALL CAPS" all the time, we opted on the side of making the texts readable even on the smallest of monitors and resolutions.

If the ZoG team would like to have us support their translation please ask them to send us email so we can open up the conversation. I've posted my email address here a few times already but it's sami dot vanhatalo at remedygames dot com

SamiV.

Comment

too bad........(((

Comment

This is about the original, but since this thread is on this board... who provided the Latin American localization for the first game? It wasn't in-house, was it? I recently discovered it on the store page through Steam and installed it with haste (and having to Google to see how to access it). I have to say, it's pretty damn amazing. So much so that I decided to do my Nightmare run with it on. It's like a brand new game for me! I get to listen to everyone talk till they have no more lines to say, watch all the Night Springs shows, and listen to the radios... again. What have I done.

Touching on my Google results a bit, I did read you guys added it on Steam after there was demand for it and why it wasn't available to begin with. I just want to say thanks for adding it in and figuring out a method to do so. It sucks Steam doesn't allow for multiple Spanish options.

But, yeah, major props to whoever worked on it. It's spectacular.

Comment

Remedy, please fix the Russian localization

Comment

Originally posted by CrashB View Post
                  Remedy, please fix the Russian localization
                  +1 very bad russian translate Many errors

Comment

Working...
                  X