Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alan Wake's American Nightmare on PC is out now!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alan Wake's American Nightmare on PC is out now!

Originally posted by antti-la View Post
    I have a hunch that the open world -engine is leftovers from the original Alan Wake. Am i right?
    "Leftovers" makes it sound kinda bad. =) But that's the technology, yeah -- we can have pretty huge open areas, just as we do in Alan Wake. Of course, things got tweaked in all sorts of ways for AWAN, but it's the same engine.
    Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Originally posted by rockstar1 View Post
      when is the retail edition releasing?
      look here!
      I've put the Imagination in its Place.

Comment

Since the Retail Version is going to be available next week, i would like to ask if theres any 'Extra Stuff' in it besides the game?
        I've put the Imagination in its Place.

Comment

I'd like to ask you guys if you know if there's any AN Collector's Edition left.

Thanks

I'll be sure to buy the 2 DLCs(if they're not in the Collector's Edition) via Steam.
          The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
            I'd like to ask you guys if you know if there's any AN Collector's Edition left.

Thanks

I'll be sure to buy the 2 DLCs(if they're not in the Collector's Edition) via Steam.
            There are only Alan Wake special editions, American Nightmare is sold separately. The PC Limited Edition contains both DLCs.

You might find some Limited Collector's Edition on a shelf somewhere (unfortunately I don't have the statistics), the last ones at our office were given to Matthew Porretta and Ilkka Villi. Those lucky bast... basters, turkey basters

Comment

Originally posted by fisz View Post
              there are only alan wake special editions, american nightmare is sold separately. The pc limited edition contains both dlcs.

You might find some limited collector's edition on a shelf somewhere (unfortunately i don't have the statistics), the last ones at our office were given to matthew porretta and ilkka villi. Those lucky bast... Basters, turkey basters
              turkey basters :d
              Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Working...
              X