Physical Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Physical Edition

yep looking forward to a physical retail copy...
    i only buy retail copies.

Comment

Well, perhaps you guys would like to click on the Amazon link a couple of posts above yours? =)
      Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Any one know where you can buy these? Ive only found them on amazon UK (who won't ship to me) and 1 ridiculously over priced copy on ebay.
        Mulligan's no.1 Fan

Steam ID

Comment

Originally posted by RadiNightingale View Post
          Any one know where you can buy these? Ive only found them on amazon UK (who won't ship to me) and 1 ridiculously over priced copy on ebay.
          Here in Germany its published by Nordic Games, so you can buy it nearly everywhere for like 10€.

Dont know who publishes the game for your country, maybe RMD knows moar?

But the Retail Version really isnt 'special' at all, its just the game-dvd and a poor handbook.
          So please dont buy it for too much money. Its simply not worth spending a lot on it.
          I've put the Imagination in its Place.

Comment

Yes i was aware of that UK link. Just above my post.

Not even many Items from the US amazon ship to Canada.

I haven't even tried purchasing from UK... maybe they ship to Canada but doubt it I was hoping for a non-overseas option...

I know they don't have the best distribution of the physical game. I searched pretty good on the net for physical copies of games but the normal person would have had difficulty even getting the original Alan wake game for physical copy for PC.

I dont mind the difficulty.. it kindof makes the physical copy more rare... lol and us collectors can boast a bit about our copy... but thats about it :L

I dont know what 10 uk dollars equals in Canada... anyways... i'll find it somewhere's.

Comment

Hello, I'd like to know if a retail PC release is planned for Italy...the first game got a distribution courtesy of Nordic Games, so I was hoping the same for AN (I'm not keen on downloads). Thanks in advance for help

Comment

i just tried to purchase it through the amazon.uk site but it confirmed my suspicion. it does not ship to Canada.

Comment

Pinging ajRMD...

Bueller, anyone?

SamiV.
                  Lead Technical Artist, Remedy Co-Founder

Comment

Still no word for North America?

Comment

I doubt there will be one for North America. Besides if Legacy did it again I'd pass anyway.

Comment

A physical copy would be great for North America. Such a great game, from such a great game (with an awesome Collector's Edition). There is room for some awesome work here.
                        "Keep calm, and be grateful."

Comment

I want to buy the retailed edition of American Nightmare for PC, of course the Collector's Edition. Any sites that I can purchase it?

And don't you dare suggest me Play.cu.ok or Amazon.co.uk. These sites do have their restrictions over Greece, which I don't like.

Ebay doesn't show the retail edition. Only the digital.
                          The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by Simon_V View Post
                            Vol.2'' includes:
                            - Alan Wake's American Nightmare
                            - I Am Alive
                            - Trials: Evolution

Someone can wish for
                            This would be good.
                            Please check out my artwork =D
                            http://vonstreff.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
                              I want to buy the retailed edition of American Nightmare for PC, of course the Collector's Edition. Any sites that I can purchase it?
                              A Collectors Edition of AWAN does not exist...
                              I already mentioned what the Retail edition consists of in my post above.

If this game is not available in your country, you probably have to ship it from somewhere else. But as i also mentioned, its not worth spending a lot of moneey.
                              I've put the Imagination in its Place.

Comment

Just about to buy this and was wondering if it came with a steam key? (Doesn't really matter since I already own it on steam, just curious.)
                                Mulligan's no.1 Fan

Steam ID

Comment

Working...
                                X