Mr. Scratch Cosplay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Scratch Cosplay

So it was a short work, but I went to AX this past weekend, and had a blast, so I figured I'd show off my Mr. Scratch cosplay I wore for Sunday. Just got done with a nice murder spree, hence why I was in such a good mood for the picture XD. No coat, but considering how hot it was at the center... I was kinda glad for that XD

I may have to use this in a AW photoshop at some point in the future... lol
    You know what the difference is between you and me? I'm not afraid to be the center of attention!

Re: Mr. Scratch Cosplay

Cool I haven't seen many Alan Wake cosplayers, so it's great when fans do cosplay and post photos!

You make a great Mr Scratch by the way.
    The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

Glad you like it . Sadly I only met one person (Prince Marth from Fire Emblem of all people o_O) who recognized me, and only after I mentioned Alan Wake, lol. Glad you liked it though. It was fun playing around in character. Kinda was able to let my dark side out a bit ;P.
      You know what the difference is between you and me? I'm not afraid to be the center of attention!

Comment

yeah, far too few alan wake cosplayers out there. I think I'll post some pics of my AW cosplay in the near future.
        Mr. scratch would also be nice, and then dancing like he does in the trailer
        If you like the actor JAMES McCAFFREY you NEED to watch my James McCaffrey COLLECTION

Comment

if i was a man, i'd totally do an Alan Wake cosplay! XD - Nice job OP <3
          Find the light.....
          My Art
          ALAN WAKE IS MY MUSE.

Comment

Don't let gender be an issue! We've seen some amazing Scratch / Wake cosplay from Jinx during the past couple years

Comment

Working...
            X