Clear All

Re: Worst Sequal Ever...

"There is no story at all"
    "There is no realism at all to this game"

Wow. -_-
    It's not a lake.... It's an ocean.

Comment

I thought AW: AN was quite good, aside from the game being overly easy, I would definitely get more of these type of side adventures, but do prefer a full game....
      QB looks NICE

Comment

Wow, that was a harsh critique. While it wasn't as incredibly epic as AW (being a spin-off arcade-style game), it was still an incredibly immersive and well-made game.
        Please check out my artwork =D
        http://vonstreff.deviantart.com/

Comment

"-There is no story at all"
          Did you even bother collecting Manuscripts
          I found every single one of them and i am sure that they tell a story, if not a full size one like the Original, but still tasty extra info that clears alot

Comment

I hope AW2 takes us back to the more serious tone of AW, though Mr Scratch is pretty serious lol. But yeah, arcade mode for huge numbers of enemies is great, we can keep that going in AW2!!
            Please check out my artwork =D
            http://vonstreff.deviantart.com/

Comment

Why make "alanwakeAN" your screen name if you hated the game? Also...

Originally posted by alanwakeAN View Post
              -The new narrator is really boring.
              The narrator is SUPPOSED to be "boring", as the entire narrative is meant to be reminiscent of the Twilight Zone.

I like American Nightmare, and if I could only figure out how to get three stars on ANY of the Fight Till Dawn maps, I'd like it a whole lot more!

Comment

Originally posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
                Why make "alanwakeAN" your screen name if you hated the game? Also...

The narrator is SUPPOSED to be "boring", as the entire narrative is meant to be reminiscent of the Twilight Zone.

I like American Nightmare, and if I could only figure out how to get three stars on ANY of the Fight Till Dawn maps, I'd like it a whole lot more!
                Thank god I'm not the only one. Those maps are frustratingly great. I'm simply torturing myself to get the Avatar Award of a cool 'Night Springs' T-Unfortunetly, this requires you to unlock One of the Nightmare Maps. This means acquiring 12 Stars. That means I need to get 3 Stars on atleast 2 of the maps and 2 stars on the rest. For all of this effort I should get sent a real 'Night Springs' T-Shirt and not a digital one for my pixelated xbox character. You hear me, Remedy.

Comment

One piece of advice I can give you if you haven't thought of it aleady Vic 2.0, is that you keep an eye on the timer for when time is almost up. Maybe 20 seconds left. Don't kill anything, and just run and dodge. When the time is up and dawn arrives the light will scorch all the enemies left and bump up your multiplier and your points.

Comment

Working...
                  X