Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite and Least Favorite Maps for Fight Till Dawn?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite and Least Favorite Maps for Fight Till Dawn?

I've only played Cemetary and Ghost Town, so I'll have to answer later. But I saw that (amazingly) there wasn't a thread about this yet so I figured I'd get one going.

Is there a better map than Ghost Town, and/or a worse map than Cemetary? Is everyone unanimous about the best and worst maps, or could it be a matter of opinion? Inquiring mind want to know!

Re: Favorite and Least Favorite Maps for Fight Till Dawn?

Personally my favorite is Oil Field with my least favorite being Ghost Town although most of them are even.

There's a wiki page if anyone wants to re-familiarize them self with the maps.
    Last edited by RadiNightingale; 03-10-2013, 07:36 AM. Reason: fixed link
    Mulligan's no.1 Fan

Steam ID

Comment

Originally posted by RadiNightingale View Post
      Personally my favorite is Oil Field with my least favorite being Ghost Town although most of them are even.

There's a wiki page if anyone wants to re-familiarize them self with the maps.
      Ghost Town LEAST favorite? You've got to be kidding. If I got a point for every time I was playing the cemetary and dodged right into a friggin tombstone, I'd have the record above ALLA Y'ALL!

Thanks for the site. Too bad they don't have actual maps OF the maps anywhere. Guess it won't take me too long to learn them. BTW, do the weapons or anything like that change locations from Normal to Nightmare?

Comment

Yeah the weapons change locations in the nightmare versions and there is much more fog.
        Mulligan's no.1 Fan

Steam ID

Comment

I like Cemetary, but Ghost Town is my favourite, just love the atmosphere of it. My least favourite would have to Trailer Park, it not that engaging or beautiful to look at as some of the others, crap reason but there you go lol.

Comment

Haven't played Trailer Park yet, but I definitely agree that you need the right atmosphere to get into it. So far, my favorite is Ghost Town as well because of the layout. I love ducking in and out of certain areas, going around in circles just walking and shooting like it's a stroll in the park

Comment

Working...
            X