Want to share my Alan Wake's American Nightmare Impressions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to share my Alan Wake's American Nightmare Impressions

Hello everyone, I have been running a nice little site called No Review Left Behind in the last few weeks, been loving every minute of it.
    Anyway, thanks to a great deal a few months back in xbla, I got the chance to play and review American Nightmare!

Just thought that you guys would like to read my impressions on the game.

Alan Wake's American Nightmare http://www.noreviewleftbehind.com/20...-question.html

Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules by sharing this here.

Re: Want to share my Alan Wake's American Nightmare Impressions

First, criticism over something trivial to me as a gamer but worth a mention as the critic you invited me to be: Run-on sentences. Find. Fix.

Second, I don't think you broke any forum rules. But ironically, you could've kept it a secret that this was your website and such a lack of honesty would result in more appreciation of your post

Finally, I agree with most of what you had to say in your review. I definitely consider the original Alan Wake the better game. You should add that if the player wants a challenge that extends beyond anything they've ever known, they should try to master American Nighmare's "Fight Til Dawn" mode. You'll think twice before requesting another challenge again! And I think the game's weakest point was the dialogue. Some lines/conversations were so bad it distracted me from the content of what they were saying. Luckily, the story isn't anywhere near as deep or hard to follow as the original.

I liked the feel of playing this game. And there were some suspenseful moments. But nah, not as scary as Alan Wake.

Comment

Working...
    X