Black and White

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Black and White

help! my game runs in black and white some textures are black and some are ghostly white especially the player and some nearby objects are without color.
    i don't understand what is wrong i have sent my system info along. other games run perfectly.
    Attached Files

Re: Black and White

Generic answers:

1) Have you tried verifying the game folders - Right click the game in steam library > Properties > local files > verify
    2) Are your drivers up to date?
    3) have you tried reinstalling

------

After looking at your DxDiag, Your GPU (guessing HD2500 or less) is not the greatest thing to be playing it with, that could be the cause.

HD2500 is way below the minimum specs for the game.
    Last edited by Kennyist; 04-18-2014, 10:57 PM.
    Linked In - My website - Steam

Comment

that was the first thing i did kennyist but the thing is my computer runs other games like battlefield 3&4, crysis 3, dead space 3, metal gear rising etc. perfectly without glitch or lag so this was the first game to display this kind of problems otherwise all the steam files are up to date.

Comment

It could possibly be a driver problem, Might have to wait for new version, or downgrade. Or it could possibly be a problem with the GPU itself, maybe its dying as glitches like them are common with dying GPUs.

Or possibly the game just has a problem with that GPU.

Comment

i tried all you said kennyist but it didn't have any effect. also i only bought this computer last year so nothing like dying gpu.

Comment

The only real probable issue is that the game has a problem with your GPU or some other hardware or software is causing it. Its not easy to know / fix a problem like that via internet.

Comment

Working...
            X