Vanished Manuscript Pages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 Vanished Manuscript Pages

Hello -- I booted up American Nightmare with my Internet connection down and the game apparently defaulted into the demo version. When my connection came back up and I restarted the game, all of my collected manuscript pages were gone. I had all of them, unlocked all weapons, unlocked the achievement... But now I no longer have access to the weapons in Arcade mode. Which makes it pretty much impossible to continue on Nightmare mode with just the pistol. Incredibly frustrating.

Any fix for this? I tried deleting the content cache but that did nothing.

Re: Vanished Manuscript Pages

I have the same here.Get all collectibles and manuscript pages.Played some arcade, and was opening all boxes.A day later i was not able to open any boxes, and all manuscript pages were gone and the achievement was still there.This is ****ed up, i want some help and play the game further.Do you know how i can fix it??

Comment

Re: Vanished Manuscript Pages

I'm sorry to hear that the game doesn't work as it should. I forwarded this issue to the tech guys.

For now I recommend that you reinstall the game in addition to deleting the content cache and collect the pages again. I apologize for the inconvienience, let's hope this is just a random bug!

Comment

Working...
      X