Drive-in puzzle, weapons lost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Drive-in puzzle, weapons lost

I'm trying to turn on the power at the start of the drive-in theater chapter. Whenever I flip a switch, my entire weapons inventory disappears and doesn't come back. As far as I can tell by looking at videos, the inventory is temporarily removed as the switch is flipped and then restored immediately afterward, but for me, the restoration doesn't happen.

Problematic.

Re: Drive-in puzzle, weapons lost

Looks like my suspicions were correct and that the flag for the game to restore your inventory occurs at some point during the animation, but with sufficient lag, that flag doesn't set properly and the inventory never appears. I managed to solve the problem by setting the screen resolution down so that the game ran a little faster.

Comment

Interesting. It can be hard to test for low performance causing issues with the game. I remember when we were doing some testing for AW, that I was the only one having issues with sound synchronisation on the TV sets, and it was all down to my low-performing laptop.

Glad you were able to sort it out.
      Remedy's currently known projects:
      Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Take it as a badge of pride that I stuck with the game while running at absurdly low FPS.

Up up and away~

Comment

Working...
        X