Just Got the Alan Wake illuminated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Got the Alan Wake illuminated

I just got the Alan Wake illuminated book, and I advice most Alan Wake fans to do the same. I am deeply pleased with the amount of information given, though I wish that it was a bit longer. It is interesting to learn the process of creative writing in the video games.

It was interesting to finally learn the Nightingale's story. It cleared some of the questions I had and made me hype for the sequel even more.

Sarah Breaker once being a sculpture was the most interesting point of the book. I really wish some of the parts were more in depth. I am hoping to see trains and tornadoes in Alan Wake II

Re: Just Got the Alan Wake illuminated

Sarah Breaker is one of my favourite characters. So she has an artistic talent. Enough to bring her to the attention of the Dark Presence, maybe. Hmmm.

Maybe the next game should star her. Or a spin off. 'Breaker of Dawn' or something naff like that.

Comment

I loved the Breaker of the Dawn part. . too bad her other bios don't mention anything about her being a sculptor. It also mentions that she was the radio host at some point.

I would totally play a game based on Sarah Breaker. It is just very interesting how many changed characters has went through. According to the pictures, sculptor Sarah was wearing jeans instead of the uniform.

Comment

I may have to get this book myself. Sheriff Breaker was one of my favourites as the usual cliche is a drunk cop that runs the local police department was replaced by an intelligent young woman and the FBI Agent was the idiot (But even Nightingale, according to the Alan Wake Files Book had an interesting past that brought him to Bright Falls in the first place.)

That's why my favourite chapter was Five. It would have been good to have played periodically as Breaker and also Barry (and his flaming eye of Mordor) as you tried to escape Brightfalls town in order to solve certain environmental puzzles. Something for Alan Wake 2 (or Breaker of Dawn spin off).

Peace.

Comment

Working...
        X