Bright falls radio station

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bright falls radio station

Is there anything like it in real life? I work late some nights and i like to listen to the radio but im tired of talk radio of arrogant men arguing.
    Pick up virtue from everyone

Re: Bright falls radio station

IN the Northwest there are a few that are amazingly similar to what was portrayed in the game, however unless you live in a small mountain community on the west coast it's unlikely that you will find a station with a similar feel, although I did find a particularly noteworthy station playing 50's and old recorded interviews from the 70's while traveling through the West Mojave once. It was a pretty surreal experience.

Comment

I really loved the radio shows aswell
      Loved to hear pats voice in the middle of a dark forest, makes you feel at least a bit conected to reality still and that youre not alone

Awesome music too

Really wish we had one in real life here, and hope it returns in alan wake 2

Comment

You could always listen to Welcome to Nightvale podcasts?
        I used to work late office shifts on my own and I have to say listening to that with Alan Wake on the brain sort of makes you feel like you're living the experience!

Comment

I liked it. It was a very personal and homey type of a radio station. I liked the interviews with some of the residents.

Comment

Working...
          X