Prototype releases?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Prototype releases?

Thanks for the post Mikki! I'd be happy to capture a video of Alan driving the police truck! You'll just have to forgive my low end PC.
    In the meantime I've left a screenshot on my last post showing the (drive) prompt on the truck.

I've gotten a lot of hours out of the free camera so have to give a big thanks for adding it in! I discovered things like the bright falls dam seems to be loaded in on every chapter in the game. Other locations in the game however are missing with a gap in the map.

The scenery in the game world is just gorgeous. I have never played a game that has ever come close to showing a world this rich and detailed. (Even if some of the world is incomplete) The lighting and shadows really play a big part in making it come to life too. Forest environments in games like GTA 5 just didn't blow me away as much.

I could go on forever about it

Comment

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=441668644

I mean wow!

Comment

I would try it out too, but I haven't found a working trainer yet.
        The "Alan Wake development history" fanatic strikes again!

Comment

Well, I just bumped this 7-month old topic to add this video. Didn't want to make a new topic for it. The video pretty much says all I had to say.
          The "Alan Wake development history" fanatic strikes again!

Comment

Working...
          X