Sam Lake confirms Alan Wake 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Lake confirms Alan Wake 2

Check out this Q&A video: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featur...-sam-lake.aspx

Around 0:10 the reporter asks Sam Lake "Will we ever get to play Alan Wake 2?" Sam answers "YES" so enthusiastically that I want to shout with him!

YES, YES, A MILLION TIMES YES
    My Alan Wake Collection

Re: Sam Lake confirms Alan Wake 2

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Now will we see it before or after Half-Life 3. That's the big question!

Although I don't think I ever needed this question answered by RMD... really it was always going to be a matter of when rather than if.
    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
      YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
      My exact reactions.
      Incredibly excited and happy.

Comment

First "Twin Peaks Season3" and now "Alan Wake2"!
        WOW!

Comment

Awesome news! Please be on PS4.

Comment

Excitement in a nutshell: AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
            Also the fact that Remedy is trying to get Quantum Break on PC really, really makes me feel good.
            The "Alan Wake development history" fanatic strikes again!

Comment

I am going to be a terrible person and a party pooper... I know I'm the worst, but I never really interpreted that as a confirmation. Just that it was a promise that it will come. Similarly to the Announcement to the Fans video, when Sam was talking about the sequel happening when the time is right.

Game Informer does provide a large audience, but containing the announcement inside a Q&A video about a different game, and having the answer be a single word is a little... unconventional. This is an industry where announcements are made at shows like a Next Gen console reveal, Gamescom or E3; it's big and flashy with hundreds journalists ready to write about the next big thing.

I have no doubt that we will see Alan Wake 2 in the future, and I am seriously looking forward to that announcement.
              The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

Also, Sam couldn't possibly say "No!". I mean we, fans, wouldn't accept "no" for an answer What matters most is that people at Remedy want to make Alan Wake 2, weather it will be possible at time being we shall see... and hope!

Comment

Well, of course it was not a industry standard announcement. But I think that answering "yes" means that some wheels have turned in the backround. I mean, in the past, Sam has answered "I really hope so" etc to similar questions. Definitive "yes" is much more confident answer than other imaginative alternatives ("maybe", "I hope so").

He wouldn't want to tease us that way if he was not sure the answer was yes and not maybe.
                  My Alan Wake Collection

Comment

I like that idea, Stammy. I hope so!
                    The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
                      Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

I really hope this for sure happens! Alan Wake has undoubtedly held #1 in my book for years now. Ever since Silent Hills was cancelled I've been afraid of Alan Wake 2 having the same fate. This game's release would mean the absolute world to me.

Comment

Working...
                        X