Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HQ Alan Wake Logo.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HQ Alan Wake Logo.

    Hi guy/girls.
    Just wondering if there is a HQ version of this logo of Alan Wake?

    Thanks in advance.

  • #2
    Re: HQ Alan Wake Logo.

    Here you go:
    http://forum.alanwake.com/files/alan-wake-logo-hq.png

    We're currently putting together a fan-site kit (which this comes from) so hopefully we can provide everything you guys need in one little kit.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: HQ Alan Wake Logo.

      Thanks heaps ADM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: HQ Alan Wake Logo.

        Oh God, ADM!

        That will be AWESOME! A Fan-kit!

        Thanks XD
        "Now I am become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds"

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: HQ Alan Wake Logo.

          Originally posted by ADM View Post
          Here you go:
          http://forum.alanwake.com/files/alan-wake-logo-hq.png

          We're currently putting together a fan-site kit (which this comes from) so hopefully we can provide everything you guys need in one little kit.


          I hope the fan kit includes many Al's renders.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: HQ Alan Wake Logo.

            Originally posted by ADM View Post
            Here you go:
            http://forum.alanwake.com/files/alan-wake-logo-hq.png

            We're currently putting together a fan-site kit (which this comes from) so hopefully we can provide everything you guys need in one little kit.
            Any news on the fan-site kit? I hope there are HD wallpapers included (that is, 1920x1080 resolution) and a screensaver!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: HQ Alan Wake Logo.

              ALELUIA!

              Someone has poster on this forum...

              These day's are so quiet... hmmm '-'
              "Now I am become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds"

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: HQ Alan Wake Logo.

                Originally posted by Red Echidna View Post
                Any news on the fan-site kit? I hope there are HD wallpapers included (that is, 1920x1080 resolution) and a screensaver!
                We're just waiting on the wallpapers but the team is quite busy so not too sure how long more it'll take.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: HQ Alan Wake Logo.

                  Originally posted by WakeLestat360 View Post
                  Someone has poster on this forum...
                  I made one myself.


                  Going to add more Alan Wake stuff. I wish I'd won that flashlight on the Facebook comp. Need Alan Wake memorabilia...
                  Last edited by Recepticon Bot; 03-21-2010, 10:36 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: HQ Alan Wake Logo.

                    Originally posted by Recepticon Bot View Post
                    I made one myself.

                    Lovely!
                    KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: HQ Alan Wake Logo.

                      wow you actually made a wallpaper looks great!
                      Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                      Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: HQ Alan Wake Logo.



                        Alan... Wake up

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: HQ Alan Wake Logo.

                          Hmm, great!

                          I will make a poster too, but i don't know HOW do a poster =3

                          Yeah, i'm newbie '-'
                          "Now I am become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: HQ Alan Wake Logo.

                            Originally posted by ADM View Post
                            We're just waiting on the wallpapers but the team is quite busy so not too sure how long more it'll take.
                            Do you think you can give us at least a sneak peek? I've been wanting to do some signatures to promote the game in other forums, but it's hard to do it since there isn't a single AW render out there. Can I haz an Al's render?

                            I'm about to start an Alan Wake information "marathon" pretty soon for my website, and so far this is the only thing I have made with the resources that are out there:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: HQ Alan Wake Logo.

                              Originally posted by Omega View Post
                              Do you think you can give us at least a sneak peek? I've been wanting to do some signatures to promote the game in other forums, but it's hard to do it since there isn't a single AW render out there. Can I haz an Al's render?

                              I'm about to start an Alan Wake information "marathon" pretty soon for my website, and so far this is the only thing I have made with the resources that are out there:

                              Cool header/assignature
                              "Now I am become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X