X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finished alan wake on nightmare difficulty without dying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPar...XXYzATMgZ3bAq7

Primero que todo perdon por usar el traductor
    Soy chileno y vivo en Colombia y hace unos dias e terminado el juego Alan Wake en dificultad pesadilla sin morir, soy un fanatico de los juegos de Remedy y queria terminar el que es para mi el mejor juego de XBOX 360 haciendolo de esa forma.

No fue una tarea facil, tuve que jugar el juego desde su salida y aprender todos los patrones de los enemigos, en cuanto se cargaban las armas y cuanto daño hago a cada enemigo con las armas.

Solo e querido contactarme con este foro para dar gracias a REMEDY por tan buenos juegos, e jugado todos sus juegos y los ultimos tres los e subido a mi canal mi youtube, espero pronto hagan Alan Wake 2 POR FAVOR.

Un saludo de un gran fan de esta saga

------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, sorry for using the translator
    I am Chilean and I live in Colombia and a few days ago I finished the game Alan Wake in difficulty nightmare without dying, I am a fan of the games of Remedy and wanted to finish what is for me the best game of XBOX 360 doing it that way.

It was not an easy task, I had to play the game from its start and learn all the patterns of the enemies, as soon as the weapons were loaded and how much damage I do to each enemy with the weapons.

Just wanted to contact me with this forum to thank REMEDY for such good games, and played all his games and the last three are uploaded to my channel my youtube, I hope to do Alan Wake 2 PLEASE.

A greeting from a big fan of this saga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RParfc2cc8E

Comment

Woah! That's some dedication! Nice work, Aiirport.

I really enjoyed Alan Wake and it's one that I go back to quite a bit too. I know a lot of the enemy patterns, but even still I tend to get ambushed by one of the fast travelling flankers, caught out because I haven't refilled my revolver, too busy glaring at the person next to me who is yelling "REFILL" every few seconds, or just having a weird moment where I forget what I'm doing. To manage all six episodes on the hardest difficulty in addition to always be on and alert, is really impressive!
      The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

Working...
      X