Alan Wake still looks amazing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Wake still looks amazing

I played Alan Wake on PC today and it still looks great. It has been few years since I last played it. The freecamera mode is great. Has anyone else played the game recently? I took some screenshots:

It indeed is one of those games, that has aged quite well. Though, there is some points in the game, that do show it's age, but they aren't too common.

Comment

I'm running this game on a Geforce 840M, seeing these screenshots it feels like comparing a PS2 game to a late gen PS3 one.

Comment

Isn’t the lighting nice?

Comment

It's so good, impressive visuals even on my outdated laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by Victorboris1 View Post
            I'm running this game on a Geforce 840M, seeing these screenshots it feels like comparing a PS2 game to a late gen PS3 one.
            It's well optimized.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDevil View Post
              It indeed is one of those games, that has aged quite well. Though, there is some points in the game, that do show marina s10 power filter review age, but they aren't too common.
              I'm still playing it!

Comment

I was thinking the same thing the other day...and the framerate that I have with my 1080 is just insane

Comment

Originally posted by Harris View Post

I'm still playing it!
                  Same here. I actually plan to buy it for PC from Steam, as it's possible to buy it from there again. But will still probably play the 360 version as well...

Comment

Working...
                  X