Collector's Edition Contents for Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collector's Edition Contents for Sale

Of course I had heard of Alan Wake couple times over the years and knew it was finally coming so when me and my wife were at Wal-Mart I had her pick up the game for me while she went in, completely not knowing about the collector's edition. So now that I've opened and even completed the game I don't think it's very returnable and I soooo want the soundtrack and The Alan Wake Files. Does anyone know if there's a way to buy these things by themselves, or is willing to sell theirs for a fair price?

Re: Collector's Edition Contents for Sale

I've seen the soundtrack and the Alan Wake files on eBay, not sure if the bonus disc was included in the auction for the sountrack. I would strongly suggest that you buy the Collector's Edition though as the box it comes in looks just amazing (the one that looks like a book), you'll have a hard time getting hold of that if you decide to buy the extra content separately.

If you do though, check eBay, that's your safest bet.

Comment

I called Gamestop and they'll buy Alan Wake for $24. Then Amazon has the CE for $77.54. So if I sell one and buy the other I'd have essentially paid $117.40 for the CE. That really sucks. Of course that's only Gamestop, I could probably get more somewhere else.

Comment

$24 for Alan Wake, are they crazy? They will buy it from you for $24 and they gonna sell it for $54 lol I hate Gamestop. Did you try return the game to Walmart? I did it once and they gave me my money back.
        Last edited by H3rtZ DoNuT; 05-26-2010, 05:21 PM.
        "That is not dead which can eternal lie,
        And with strange aeons even death may die"

Comment

Well, I guess I was just assuming that since it was opened they probably wouldn't take it back. What would keep people from buying a game, beating it in a couple days, and returning it for a full refund? Maybe nothing... hmmmmm.......

Comment

Once the game is open you can either return it for the full refund or exchange it for the same game. That's what the guy told me when I was returning my game (not Alan Wake) some time ago.
            "That is not dead which can eternal lie,
            And with strange aeons even death may die"

Comment

Working...
            X