Alan Wake (300dpi Logo Poster)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Wake (300dpi Logo Poster)

I came here a few days ago looking for an Alan Wake poster to put up at my office and all I could find were some REALLY crappy rips on CafePress and some pretty terrible in-game model posters from Remedy. For some god-awful reason no one has released an actual "logo" poster (or any high quality poster for that matter) to the public so I had to make my own.

I went for the movie poster look and added some of the creators names in the bottom credits. Kept it simple in order to preserve a sense of authenticity. And sense I know someone here was talking about it I figured I'd share.

MegaUpload.com wasn't working so I couldn't upload a .zip file with the .psd, .jpg, and .tiff files for print, so I just uploaded a .jpg for anyone who may want to print it themselves. PosterBrain.com is a reasonable $24.99 for first time prints and it got here within a day or two if anyone is interested in having their own.

The poster is a 24x36 inch 300dpi quality print. (Actual print view is at 24% on a cpu)

Just download the .jpg off of the RapidShare link I'm providing and enjoy. And kids do be warned this is not a real Remedy product nor does Remedy back it so don't try and resell....you'll just whined up getting a nasty letter from someone other than me...

Download:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/39190528...GBJPG.jpg.html
    Last edited by DreamDevice; 05-27-2010, 12:43 AM.

Re: Alan Wake (300dpi Logo Poster)

T-H-A-N-K

Y-O-U

Really, i was looking for this
    "Now I am become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds"

Comment

Nicely done!

7hank you!
      "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
      -Tyler Durden

Comment

Hi,

Can you re-upload or email me? The link says it cannot be downloaded anymore.

Thanks,

Comment

i re-uploaded it for others on "megaupload" - was lucky enough to be one of the 10 (free rapidshare users)

(hope that's ok, DreamDevice - thank you for the picture btw)
          feel free to leave a comment...
          KOPFSTOFF.BLOGSPOT.COM

Comment

Oh my, that's wonderful. I want one.
            "Blah Blah Blah Mr. Freeman"

Comment

That is AWESOME!!!! Thanks for doing that.

Would you also be able too make one for Bright Falls? Pretty please? Then we can send them to Christopher Forsyth to have them signed....he already offered to do that. That would be really cool!

Comment

Simply Amazing.

Comment

Just missing the voice actor for Alan in the name-list. Nicely done =)

Comment

I noticed the original link is no longer working, so if you would like a copy of this image, feel free to get it from here: http://www.mutebased.com/images/alan...sterRGBJPG.zip

Comment

I just had an idea I thought I would share - it's not graphically intense, but some people just prefer things to be "black and white" - if any of you see improvements that can be applied, feel free to post your suggestions.

If you like this poster and want a hi-res version for print (24 in x 36 in 300 dpi) then feel free to download it here: http://www.mutebased.com/images/alan..._fightdark.zip

Comment

I would love a really nice print of this, mainly because I dont want to sit in the printing lab at school and do it myself - I do that enough with photo work.
                        Xbox Live gamertag: mgetter
                        Check out my artist blog:
                        http://matthewgetter.blogspot.com/

Comment

I know this poster. This was the poster that was up for bid on the internets signed by everyone at remedy. The real poster actually has a metallic lettering in the center of it, which isn't depicted here in the digital scan.

I saw the pictures from the person who won, that's how I know what the poster looked like.

EDIT: I guess great minds think alike, you did this poster of your own doing using a game image. Well...remedy beat you to it, there are actual official posters with this look, although I guess they're really rare. The big kicker is the reflective lettering though.

Comment

Yeah we actually have several versions of it, one standard and also ones with reflective embossed lettering. Though the reflective ones are extremely rare, we have a lot of the standard posters though. I might as well give a couple away in a competition soon

Standard (40 cm * 60 cm):

Standard - Signed (40 cm * 60 cm):

Relief/Embossed Poster (70 cm * 55 cm):

Comment

Niice! Thanks for sharing the pics ADM

Comment

Working...
                              X