Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alan Wake coming to PC on February 16th, 2012!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alan Wake coming to PC in early 2012!

Folks, let's stay polite here, and by that I mean "if you feel like arguing about the relative merits of various platforms, please do it somewhere else." People get emotional about this, and I can appreciate that, but that doesn't mean insults -- veiled or otherwise -- are called for.

Asking nicely, here.
    Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiRMD View Post
      Folks, let's stay polite here, and by that I mean "if you feel like arguing about the relative merits of various platforms, please do it somewhere else." People get emotional about this, and I can appreciate that, but that doesn't mean insults -- veiled or otherwise -- are called for.

Asking nicely, here.
      So PC gamers are happy but for us who have already finished the title 2 years ago when a real Alan Wake 2??
      We can hope for AW2 on 360 or is more likely for the next generation??
      The publisher of the PC version is always MS??Will be distributed retail or through DD??

Comment

Originally posted by Alessandro View Post
        So PC gamers are happy but for us who have already finished the title 2 years ago when a real Alan Wake 2??
        We can hope for AW2 on 360 or is more likely for the next generation??
        The publisher of the PC version is always MS??Will be distributed retail or through DD??
        We're focusing on Alan Wake's American Nightmare at the moment.

Comment

I dont get the hate. The game is now going to be avaliable to more people. More people can = more sales which means more wake.

The wait? we all know that was not Remedy's choice but it should be a good sign that all future AW games will also come to PC gamers.

If my PC could run it i would be more than happy to buy this again.

Edit sorry about the big pic, thought the forum would auto re size it.
          Team Yu
          https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
          http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

I just want to say thanks to everyone at Remedy. You guys make great games, and I hope you make many many more.

Comment

Originally posted by ADM View Post
              Cant wait for that

Trailer was amazing
              Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirror Peak View Post
                I just want to say thanks to everyone at Remedy. You guys make great games, and I hope you make many many more.
                agreed
                Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Great news! Also I hope it isn't priced too high, it's a two year old game and alienating the 'impulse-buyers' on Steam with an unfair price will cost sales. You have to hit the sweet spot.
                  Last edited by Hypoty; 12-14-2011, 05:49 PM.

Comment

When can we expect the PC specs

??

Comment

Congrats to pc-players! I'm a console guy myself but more people being able to play AW the better.
                      My Alan Wake Collection

Comment

No guys, I do not hate.

I really love AW, MP 1/2 (a masterpieces for me) and Remedy, but now I realize that I wasted money on the X360.
                        Exclusivity lost for nothing, moneys wasted for nothing...

Who will give me a guarantee that American Nightmare will not be released on the PC? Who can guarantee that AW 2 will be exclusive to Xbox 360/720 and will not come to other platforms?

I do not want to spend money again on the console that loses exclusives.
                        Last edited by nVin; 12-14-2011, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thebestbit View Post
                          I dont get the hate. The game is now going to be avaliable to more people. More people can = more sales which means more wake.

The wait? we all know that was not Remedy's choice but it should be a good sign that all future AW games will also come to PC gamers.

If my PC could run it i would be more than happy to buy this again.

Edit sorry about the big pic, thought the forum would auto re size it.
                          well actually if you go to other forum you will find some sony friends are trolling 360 fans because this news...lol

Comment

Originally posted by ADM View Post
                            OK
                            You can respond to this:
                            The publisher of the PC version is always MS so Steam+GFWL??Will be distributed retail or through DD??

Comment

People get emotional about this
                              No shit..im crying of happines overhere because of the opportunity that is given to me as a PC Gamer
                              ....now im wondering will there be Collectors Edition with the Book that came when Xbox360 was released.
                              Last edited by Jedah; 12-14-2011, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by N2O1990 View Post
                                well actually if you go to other forum you will find some sony friends are trolling 360 fans because this news...lol

Seems silly seeing as they still cant buy it on PS3.
                                Team Yu
                                https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
                                http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Working...
                                X